It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

May I have Starward Rogue please?
high rated
Gerin: May I have World War 2: Panzer Claws?
cardangrille: Hey zeo, can I ask for Masky and Goscurry? I'd love to ask for Dad Quest too since it looks hilarious, using your kid as a weapon. Now that's some innovative offense.
wanderer_27: May I have Cities: Skylines Deluxe Edition if it's still available?
LootHunter: Can I have Grey Goo?
Random_Coffee: May I have Starward Rogue please?
All granted.
Thank you sooo much!
Thanks a load to Pavupapry for Majesty 2 and as ever Zeo for his efforts in these community giveaways.
Huge thanks to Zeo for the giveaway, DrLeatherface for Masky, and muntdefems for Goscurry and Dad Quest!
LootHunter: Can I have Grey Goo?
zeogold: All granted.
Thank you (and Doc0075) for this rts made by team who made the rts genre!
aaaa
Post edited November 28, 2017 by Bertaut
Big thanks to zeogold and MarkoH01 for Panzer Claws. I mean it from the heart of my bottom.
Gerin: Big thanks to zeogold and MarkoH01 for Panzer Claws. I mean it from the heart of my bottom.
Well if it comes from the heart of your bottom this really feels like a kick in the butt to me :D
You're very welcome.
Post edited November 29, 2017 by MarkoH01
Gerin: ... I mean it from the heart of my bottom.
I wonder either if I have read this correctly :)
Thank you Doc0075 for your generous donation !

Thanks again zeo, one of these days I'm going to be dropping you a bundle - been too busy lately :(
cardangrille: Huge thanks to Zeo for the giveaway, DrLeatherface for Masky, and muntdefems for Goscurry and Dad Quest!
You're welcome! Enjoy :)
Post edited November 29, 2017 by DrLeatherface
I wasnt going to request anything but then I spotted The Troma Project! I'm a huge fan of Troma and somehow had no idea this game finally got released.. and it looks absolutely terrible. Which is everything I could hope for from a Troma game. May I please request this?
wanderer_27: Thank you Doc0075 for your generous donation !

Thanks again zeo, one of these days I'm going to be dropping you a bundle - been too busy lately :(
I guess zeo does not mind since he also is quite busy :)
DrLeatherface: I wasnt going to request anything but then I spotted The Troma Project! I'm a huge fan of Troma and somehow had no idea this game finally got released.. and it looks absolutely terrible. Which is everything I could hope for from a Troma game. May I please request this?
:D but so true.
Post edited November 29, 2017 by MarkoH01
I'm interested in Grim Fandago Remastered.