It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Thank you the1robert and zeogold for The Bard's Tale
AWG43: In that case I want to nominate MarkoH01 for ABZU ...
MarkoH01: Wow! Thank you very much for this. I really appreciate it.
No worries. I am glad I noticed your post in time.
Kcrimin22: I would like to request - Dune
Please read the OP. That game is not available, and even if it were, you would not qualify for it due to lack of participation.
MarkoH01: No, really. We can be a lot of fun. This "cool German" stereotype is so not true.
http://s2.quickmeme.com/img/1c/1c830e2251b85f61ceb07fb7a8a7a7f0c9db026e08fa15768ecd782be87f8870.jpg
Gerin: May I have Tomb Raider I?
I'm afraid it's already gone.
fatlonelyweeb: May I request Dungeon Defenders? (If it's still available)
This looks like it's your first post on the forum? This giveaway is for the active community, Hang around, engage in some conversations, maybe even start some threads! We're a friendly bunch of people deep down, honest! Come on back after you're a little more well-known.
Denied due to lack of participation.

liamphoenix: I'm not sure if I would be considered someone with "meaningful participation" in the forums or not.

On one hand I'm not a new account, not a scammer, and I've never requested a key before. On the other, I tend to lurk more than I post, but at least I'm generally positive with here rather than my prolific history on Steam that's mostly complaining about third party (Denuvo is the Devil!) DRM :)

If your find me to be eligable I'd definitely like that RIVE key I see listed.
You're good in my book. All that "participation" rule is in place for is to weed out scammers.
Granted.
Post edited November 26, 2017 by zeogold
Thank you Limonastuto & zeo for the game!
Oh I see. Thanks for the heads up.
zeogold: You're good in my book. All that "participation" rule is in place for is to weed out scammers.
Granted.
Thanks Zeo, and MarkoH01, for the game.
Thanks Robert1969, and zeogold, for the DiRT 3: Complete Edition.
zeogold: You're good in my book. All that "participation" rule is in place for is to weed out scammers.
Granted.
liamphoenix: Thanks Zeo, and MarkoH01, for the game.
You're welcome. :)
Thanks muntdefems and zeogold for Derrick the Deathfin.
May I have World War 2: Panzer Claws?
Hey zeo, can I ask for Masky and Goscurry? I'd love to ask for Dad Quest too since it looks hilarious, using your kid as a weapon. Now that's some innovative offense.
May I have Cities: Skylines Deluxe Edition if it's still available?
Thanks to heartburnron and that anonymous donor for Gray matter and h1z1, and ofc to Zeo for keep this thread on!

Thanks for sharing guys!
Thank you zeogold for hosting and doc0075 for donating ABZU :)
Thank you muntdefems for Eldritch and Zeogold for hosting
zeogold: Update: Grim Fandango Remastered, ABZU, Day of the Tentacle Remastered, Cities: Skylines Deluxe Edition, Grey Goo Definitive Edition, and Prototype 2 added, courtesy of Doc0075.
Can I have Grey Goo?