It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Oh come on - not even a video?
MarkoH01: Oh come on - not even a video?
Here you go: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xS4-2OYiMuM
mofofromjkt: thank you heartburnron for the keys and thanks a heaps for the mighty zeogold
My pleasure. Have fun!
Thanks the Syberia!
muntdefems: I bet those itch.io keys don't receive much love, and I'm intrigued by that illumine game, so I'll take it if it's still available and nobody else wants it. :)
Granted.
kmonster: I'd like to try out Doors.
Also granted.
hurka79: Thanks the Syberia!
Huh? I didn't give you anything.

Edit: Wait, do you think I'm GOG staff/was involved with the Syberia giveaway on the front page? GOG has nothing to do with this thread. If you want to give them your thanks directly, email them.
Post edited November 11, 2017 by zeogold
hurka79: No need to kill me idiot.Ignore the comment.Who cares who are u... haha
No need for calling names either - sad that such people still do exist.
MarkoH01: No need for calling names either - sad that such people still do exist.
I'm sure it's just a language problem, he's probably using a very "specific" Hungarian Phrase Book. His post could be probably interpreted as - "Ah, I see now. Thanks for making it clear to me. GOG community is the best and you are our hero zeo." O.o
MarkoH01: No need for calling names either - sad that such people still do exist.
triock: I'm sure it's just a language problem, he's probably using a very "specific" Hungarian Phrase Book. His post could be probably interpreted as - "Ah, I see now. Thanks for making it clear to me. GOG community is the best and you are our hero zeo." O.o
Now that I am thinking about it .... you are right. Thanks for the clarification :D
kmonster: I'd like to try out Doors.
zeogold: Also granted.
Thanks a lot to you and to the generous donor A.Ryan. :-)
muntdefems: I bet those itch.io keys don't receive much love, and I'm intrigued by that illumine game, so I'll take it if it's still available and nobody else wants it. :)
zeogold: Granted.
Thanks triock for the game, and zeogold for keeping both Community GAs rolling!
Thanks zeo for Teen Agent and Tyrian! :D
I see Anomaly Korea is daggered, so may I please give that one a good home? Played the original on my tablet years ago and quite enjoyed it :)
I missed those games were on there.

I'd like to request the original Anomaly Warzone Earth if no one else has. Quite enjoyed the Anomaly 2, and the game length makes it something I could actually manage playing through.
DrLeatherface: I see Anomaly Korea is daggered, so may I please give that one a good home? Played the original on my tablet years ago and quite enjoyed it :)
Granted.
bler144: I'd like to request the original Anomaly Warzone Earth if no one else has.
Also granted.
Post edited November 13, 2017 by zeogold
Many thanks to AWG43 for Anomaly Korea! And as always, cheers to Zeogold for hooking me up!