It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

wanderer_27: Thank you AWG43 for Frozen Hearth - it did activate even though it's not listed on the Store anymore :)
My pleasure. I am glad it's still working. Enjoy!
low rated
WOW I cannot believe this is a thing! Its one thing for a GOG key share on GOG, but NON-GOG?? Amazing!

I haven't done this before, and if I'm beating a dead horse with my cliche and overused suggestions accept my apologies ahead of time- and bottom is most wanted (order)

The Last Door S. 1 & 2

Vampire Masquerade

Little Nightmares

Hellblade

Resident Evil 7

Hopefully there isn't a theme or 'trend' for each week...I'm going to start reading backwards and might edit this. But in all honesty, anything is pretty amazing coming from a complete stranger! Super Super * its the thought that counts here *

TY all in advance, y'all are some beautiful people
shahinnt: WOW I cannot believe this is a thing! Its one thing for a GOG key share on GOG, but NON-GOG?? Amazing!

I haven't done this before, and if I'm beating a dead horse with my cliche and overused suggestions accept my apologies ahead of time- and bottom is most wanted (order)

The Last Door S. 1 & 2

Vampire Masquerade

Little Nightmares

Hellblade

Resident Evil 7

Hopefully there isn't a theme or 'trend' for each week...I'm going to start reading backwards and might edit this. But in all honesty, anything is pretty amazing coming from a complete stranger! Super Super * its the thought that counts here *

You're on wrong thread. This thread is for asking for readily available games. People donate games, zeogold list them and people request. If zeo think it's ok, he will granted the request and send out the key.

For complete explanation, please read Page 1. There are complete rules and explanation on how this GA works there, including list of available games to request.

There is also another thread for requesting a game, so your post might be more suitable there than here
shahinnt: The Last Door S. 1 & 2
They're not on the giveaway but both are here for peanuts in a very nice bundle:

https://www.bundlestars.com/en/bundle/revenant-bundle
May I ask for the Nosferatu: The Wrath of Malachi ?
Limonastuto: Can I grab Layers of Fear, please?
I don't have that available. Sorry.
BlackThorny: Hi, I would love a key for Nosferatu:wrath of malachi!
Also granted.
Gerin: May I have Huniepop?
Granted as well.
shahinnt: Hopefully there isn't a theme or 'trend' for each week...I'm going to start reading backwards and might edit this. But in all honesty, anything is pretty amazing coming from a complete stranger! Super Super * its the thought that counts here *

You don't need to read backwards (do it, and all you'll get is a good 200+ pages of games shifting around), more like just read the first few posts on page 1 of the thread (generally a good idea to always read post #1 in a thread before posting). As kusumahendra's explained, the only games available are those listed, and you have to have an acceptable amount of community activity before I give you anything (basically me making sure you're not some sort of scammer or just on here for free games, since we have a fairly sizable problem here with both).
If you want to just post random requests in the hopes that somebody will give you what you ask for, go here for GOG games:
https://www.gog.com/forum/general/the_gog_community_gifting_thread
and go here:
https://www.gog.com/forum/general/nongog_gifting_thread
for non-GOG games.
Just beware that if you aren't very well known or are asking for something that isn't cheap/wasn't in a bundle recently, your chances of getting anything are pretty slim (not to mention the inevitable downvotes are bound to happen).

Edit: Holy moly, I've never seen link embedding screw up that badly before. Fixed.

aghem: May I ask for the Nosferatu: The Wrath of Malachi ?
Granted.
Post edited November 01, 2017 by zeogold
aghem: May I ask for the Nosferatu: The Wrath of Malachi ?
zeogold: Granted.
Thanks Heartburnron and Zeogold!
Good to see this still going around , nice work zeo

If its still available i would like to try Airport Madness 3d Cough * hoping to recreate some of the worst airport crash disasters.

Thanks for contributors for helping zeo keep this alive.
Though I did thank in private, I still wish to thank here is well heratburnron, zeogold, and everyone responsible for the list I got from zeogold before. You are all great and I feel proud to be a part of such a wonderfull group of people:)
Thanks to zeogold and tinyE
I would like to request Skullgirls, please?
zeogold: Edit: Holy moly, I've never seen link embedding screw up that badly before. Fixed.
You didn't? Just take a sad look at the OP of my German Patch thread and you will cry.
https://www.gog.com/forum/general_de/sammelthread_zu_deutschmods_und_sprachpatches_fur_spiele_die_hier_nur_auf_englisch_erhaltlich_sin/post1
(It's in German of course but you will still see what I mean)
Post edited November 01, 2017 by MarkoH01
I'm relieved to see there's a German language patch for Jack Keane 2.
hi zeogold,

may i request for dead age & dead effect 2 please ?
thanks
Hello zeogold,

I saw Enclave and Dungeon Souls on the first page and would love to give them a home where they'll be played with. It looks like my kind of game. Thanks :)