It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

zeogold: Granted.
mchack: Thank you Puzzlemaster!
cecil: ...
mchack: And thank you cecil for that nice encounter :)
You're welcome :-)
Thank you Zeo, A.Ryan, Marko and Nick Zah :-)
AWG43: Yes. And it would be great to see a list of BB Code tags allowed on this forums.
u - underline
i - italic
b - bold
url=address - link to said address
quote_postnumber - quote the post with said number
quote - make a quote without post reference
cecil: Thank you Zeo, A.Ryan, Marko and Nick Zah :-)
What did I do again? ;)
MarkoH01: What did I do again? ;)
MarkoH01: Oh, it was my donation? Totally forgot about it.
Today, have you woken up wondering what you had set the alarm on for. Did you have a moment when you thought you had lost the car keys? If so, STOP PLAYING GAMES AND TRY TO CONCENTRATE! ;-)
TheNerdyPlane: Today, have you woken up wondering what you had set the alarm on for. Did you have a moment when you thought you had lost the car keys? If so, STOP PLAYING GAMES AND TRY TO CONCENTRATE! ;-)
Don't you just hate it when you get all the way to work only to realize you forgot your car?
zeogold: Don't you just hate it when you get all the way to work only to realize you forgot your car?
You are one of the most hilarious people ever!
TheNerdyPlane: Today, have you woken up wondering what you had set the alarm on for. Did you have a moment when you thought you had lost the car keys? If so, STOP PLAYING GAMES AND TRY TO CONCENTRATE! ;-)
zeogold: Don't you just hate it when you get all the way to work only to realize you forgot your car?
Guy out drinking all night, decides it's time to go home, but when he goes to get off his bar stool he finds he can't even stand up and goes crashing to the floor.

"Man, I've really had too much!" he thinks. He tries again and he can't do it, so he literally crawls out of the bar, out onto the sidewalk, manages to prop himself up against a sign and prepares to head home. As soon as he lets go of the sign, he goes crashing to the ground again.

"Oh god, I am never gonna drink like this again!" he swears out loud.

Too embarrassed to call for a cab in his condition and realizing he is only a few blocks from home, he decides to crawl. And he manages to do just that, finally getting to the front porch, crawling up the front steps, and he is just about to reach up and open the front door when his wife opens it, stomps out in front of him and screams, "You stupid shit! You left your wheelchair at the bar again!"
Actually happened with my friend's uncle. He used to go to other city by bus. One day he drove a car there and came back by bus XD

I'd like to request Ace Combat Assault Horizon - Enhanced Edition please. Thank you
Post edited August 06, 2017 by kusumahendra
kusumahendra: I'd like to request Ace Combat Assault Horizon - Enhanced Edition please. Thank you
Granted.
kusumahendra: I'd like to request Ace Combat Assault Horizon - Enhanced Edition please. Thank you
zeogold: Granted.
Thanks KoreaBeat for the game and Zeogold for holding this GA :)
may i request ziggurat
So you'd prefer me playing chess to raise my concentration instead of playing games and donating some of them to this giveaway? If that's what you want I am sure it can be done ;)
Many thanks to zeogold and A Ryan for Rising Storm GOTY.
I once got to school, parked my car, went to class, went to lunch, and when walking back returned to my car I realised I didn't have my keys! I was so worried, and when I leaned on the car's window to look in and see if I left the keys in the ignition, I felt the vibrations of the engine. I had left it running too. Talk about not concentrating, or maybe even starting my day before I even woke up.
Post edited August 06, 2017 by Gerin
Gerin: Many thanks to zeogold and A Ryan for Rising Storm GOTY.
Gerin: I once got to school, parked my car, went to class, went to lunch, and when walking back returned to my car I realised I didn't have my keys! I was so worried, and when I leaned on the car's window to look in and see if I left the keys in the ignition, I felt the vibrations of the engine. I had left it running too. Talk about not concentrating, or maybe even starting my day before I even woke up.
I've actually done that more than once, with the radio blaring.