It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

AWG43: By the way, Gun Monkeys was also removed from Steam, so you could remove the link and save some space in the thread.
MarkoH01: Afaik you still can redeem steam keys for officially removed steam games. It is just not possible to buy them anymore. Not 100% sure about this but pretty sure.
Well, it's obvious when people say "removed from Steam" they mean "removed from Steam Store". You still can activate Product Keys of this games if you manage to buy or find them as Retail Keys.

+ edit: Thank you Asum87 and zeogold for the Grim Fandango key!
Post edited August 04, 2017 by AWG43
MarkoH01: Afaik you still can redeem steam keys for officially removed steam games. It is just not possible to buy them anymore. Not 100% sure about this but pretty sure.
AWG43: Well, it's obvious when people say "removed from Steam" they mean "removed from Steam Store". You still can activate Product Keys of this games if you manage to buy or find them as Retail Keys.
But if this in fact is the case why do you say the link for Gun Monkeys can be removed if the game still is available to redeem so the game should stay on the list?
If anyone has the STALKER series I'd be real happy. Made a GOG to buy them, so let me know if y'all can hook me up before the next sale.
zeogold: Granted.
AWG43: I have sent you a couple of my spare keys, and now I want to nominate DrLeatherface for Syberia 2. I'm sure he doesn't have this game yet and would be glad to play the second Syberia after he received the first one.
Oh thank you for the nomination! That would be amazing if that's possible! :D These are games I've never had the opportunity to play until now. Until recently my only option was the Playstation 2 versions and they are pretty expensive nowadays. Just downloading the first game as I type this :)
tomyam80: Myst-like puzzle games appeals 2 me so i think i wld like 2 make a request 4 Return to Mysterious Island.

Oh, if Japanese School Life is still available i wld like 2 try it as well since i like 2 learn more abt Japanese Culture. The cute anime is a big plus of cos, lol.
Granted.
TheNerdyPlane: I dont own this game, but overlord looks nice, so I guess this is a recommendation for it.
Do you want the game, or...?
AWG43: Well, it's obvious when people say "removed from Steam" they mean "removed from Steam Store". You still can activate Product Keys of this games if you manage to buy or find them as Retail Keys.
MarkoH01: But if this in fact is the case why do you say the link for Gun Monkeys can be removed if the game still is available to redeem so the game should stay on the list?
I think he was suggesting it be considered for retirement.
DebbieL: Well, there's nothing I desperately want right now, but I'll keep an eye out. :) Might go for 'Voyage: Journey to the Moon' if no one else picks it up, since it looks similar to the Kheops games.
Go on! Ask for it! It's a good game, and as triock mentioned, it's also from Kheops. It even makes a reference to the Return to Mysterious Island games in it, if I recall correctly.
Cheapskater: If anyone has the STALKER series I'd be real happy. Made a GOG to buy them, so let me know if y'all can hook me up before the next sale.
Please read the OP. The games available are the ones listed. If you wish to ask for random GOG games, I think you want this thread, although please be advised that it is generally frowned upon to do this when you're a new user with few posts and the community knows nothing about you, since we have a very big scammer/alt account issue here.
Post edited August 04, 2017 by zeogold
Update:
AI: Rampage, AoF Chess Club, Crypto (itch.io key), Elems (itch.io key), Graveyard Smash (itch.io key), InfiniTrap (itch.io key), Millie, Minion Masters, Mission Runway, Neon Hardcorps, Nux, Post Mortem, Shut Up And Dig, Space Hack, Spikit, Star Chronicles: Delta Quadrant, Stellar 2D, Stone Age Wars, Tokyo Hosto, A Virus Named TOM (x2), Why So Evil, Why So Evil 2: Dystopia, and Zombillie have been retired. If you have interest in any of these keys, please ask right away, as they are in danger of disappearing.
Post edited August 04, 2017 by zeogold
I'll take Zombillie if its not wanted. Looks like it could be interesting.
DrLeatherface: I'll take Zombillie if its not wanted. Looks like it could be interesting.
Granted.
I'm still having trouble trying to picture Leatherface at med school.
I am interested in Minion Masters.
tinyE: I'm still having trouble trying to picture Leatherface at med school.
Haha! Well, the chainsaw was originally invented for surgery ;)
KoreaBeat: I am interested in Minion Masters.
Granted.
may I ask for moto racer 4, manual samuel and iggy please.
cecil: may I ask for moto racer 4, manual samuel and iggy please.
Granted.
TheNerdyPlane: I dont own this game, but overlord looks nice, so I guess this is a recommendation for it.
zeogold: Do you want the game, or...?
No thanks, it was just a 'That game is there, someone should look at it as it looks good'.
Post edited August 04, 2017 by TheNerdyPlane