It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

MarkoH01: snip
I suspect you're mostly joking, but this is how language has always evolved.

As just one anecdote, the Russian language went through a wave in the late 1700s (under Catherine?) of trying to sidle up to France and establish a heightened level of cultural esteem and a historically Slavic language suddenly takes on a range of French terms: massage/массаж, resume/резюме, journal/журнал, douche/душ etc. that remain to this day.

And 3 of which, at least, also were adopted in the U.S. - the 4th having a modest variance in meaning.
Though I suppose Germans have always been a bit different - instead of simply adopting the French "massage" they decided to call it "DeineBerührungmachtmichunwohl."
bler144: "DeineBerührungmachtmichunwohl."
I put that into Google Translate. It told me to be sure to drink my Ovaltine.
bler144: Though I suppose Germans have always been a bit different - instead of simply adopting the French "massage" they decided to call it "DeineBerührungmachtmichunwohl."
Your touch makes me unwell?
tinyE: I put that into Google Translate. It told me to be sure to drink my Ovaltine.
I wish I had some of that now. It is very hard to find around here.
Post edited June 12, 2017 by Themken
bler144: Though I suppose Germans have always been a bit different - instead of simply adopting the French "massage" they decided to call it "DeineBerührungmachtmichunwohl."
o.O
Oh well depending on the person doing the massage that might actually be a good translation ;-)
hey guys i have a as new retail copy of cod infinite warefare to give away it was bought for me around last christmas it doesnt have cod 4 remasterd included if it did i woulda kept it...it has 6 discs and is as new.
Post edited June 12, 2017 by haveibeenpawned
haveibeenpawned: hey guys i have a as new retail copy of cod infinite warefare to give away it was bought for me around last christmas it doesnt have cod 4 remasterd included if it did i woulda kept it...it has 6 discs and is as new.
Mailing that would cost you, sending it overseas would cost you quite a bit I suspect. Why not find someone local to give it to?
haveibeenpawned: hey guys i have a as new retail copy of cod infinite warefare to give away it was bought for me around last christmas it doesnt have cod 4 remasterd included if it did i woulda kept it...it has 6 discs and is as new.
That's a nice gesture and all, but please open up a new thread for this.
If this is the PC version it has a Steam key, would suggest just using that instead of mailing the discs.
Hey zeo just wanted to remind you that in that huge pile of games there should be the three codes for Nightmares from the Deep 1,2 and 3 that I sent you.

Keep up the great work and thanks for doing all this work.

Hope your final exams went well.
zeogold: snip
bler144: The yodelmeister agrees.
OMG! What is THIS?
MarkoH01: snip
bler144: I suspect you're mostly joking, but this is how language has always evolved.
Of course I am. :)

Don't understand - what massage are you talking of? I am a bit confused, sorry.
Post edited June 12, 2017 by MarkoH01
Chandoraa: I can has that Day of the Tentacle Remastered Edition if it's still there?
zeogold: Granted.
Thanks are hereby given to the following individuals:

Doc0075 for inventing the Chron-O-John.
Zeogold for not taking over the world just yet.
low rated
May I have The Beginners Guide?

Oh, may I also have Sid Meier's Civ III Complete?
Post edited June 13, 2017 by Gerin
May I have Rayman Origins?
Now that I finished The Stanley Parable (thanks again brainvision), can I also take 80 days (if it's still available)?