It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Thank yo Cecil for Odallus: The Dark Call
As zeo, for awesome work as always
TheNerdyPlane: At a town near to me there is a yearly Sausage Fest.
You get free sausages. It's actually really big - the town gets shut down, people from all over come to taste local sausages.
Doc0075: Eh? What town is that (assuming you are talking about actual sausages)?
Framlingham
MarkoH01: O.K. - I am gone for the next five hours googling all those words ... ;)
Same
Post edited June 11, 2017 by TheNerdyPlane
Love and Sausages
Post edited June 11, 2017 by tinyE
Thanks goes out to ggf162 for the great donation !

Thanks again zeo :)
Can i grab Broken Sword 5 if still available? Thanks for sharing like always guys! amazing update!
allrighty then, that explain everything.
i hope i dont mean to sound condescending / want to change the rules of the GA in my previous post. nope absolutely not.
now i understand. cheers.
MarkoH01: Recommendation for Her Story from my side. It does not have much "gamepplay" in it since it is basically just entering words into a database but it has a lot of logical thinking, nice performance of the one and only actress in the game and a pretty twisted solution in the end. Also I cannot recommend this article highly enough regarding this game. Be aware - later on in the article there is a pretty detailed summary of the story so spoilers.

https://medium.com/@adrianchm/deciphering-her-story-b4544a75a7b2
I got this of HB but haven't played it yet, are you saying it has strong narrative? If so I may play it next. Thanks
MarkoH01: Recommendation for Her Story from my side. It does not have much "gamepplay" in it since it is basically just entering words into a database but it has a lot of logical thinking, nice performance of the one and only actress in the game and a pretty twisted solution in the end. Also I cannot recommend this article highly enough regarding this game. Be aware - later on in the article there is a pretty detailed summary of the story so spoilers.

https://medium.com/@adrianchm/deciphering-her-story-b4544a75a7b2
supplementscene: I got this of HB but haven't played it yet, are you saying it has strong narrative? If so I may play it next. Thanks
It's all about an interrogated woman. The interesting thing is that you can only hear what she is answering and not what she was asked. Also you will only get parts of her story and not in chronological order. So the intersting part is the way the narrative works. In the end there is at least one twist and what you make out of the story is up to you and depending on how much of the story you heard and how you are interpreting it.
Post edited June 11, 2017 by MarkoH01
MarkoH01: Just curious: why are you using German all of the sudden?
I blame it all on Rob Schniederolayamovich.
Has anyone played Lichdom: Battlemage? I've read a hundred reviews and it seems that it is like an FPS but with magic instead of bullets and you craft your own spells but there is no manual/guide and you have to discover everything yourself, etc.
zeogold: Don't make me be finna gimp your gat 'cause you don't know your mug from Shinola. Five'll get you ten in terms of lettuce that this jive is the raddest. The bees knees. All that. Maybe you've got a jones for shooting the German breeze, but I'll take a raincheck on this Monday-morning quarterback spilling the beans. Just put your John Hancock right here unless you want to plead the fifth. And if you don't think this load of hooey ain't the tightest thing since bread back when Honest Abe bought the farm, you can take a long walk off a short pier. You dig, cat?
MarkoH01: O.K. - I am gone for the next five hours googling all those words ... ;)
An approximate translation of all that assorted American slang:
Don't make me crimp your style since you can't tell your hands from your face. I'm willing to bet some fat stacks of greenbacks that anybody'd be down with the lingo. It's the hippest. The raddest. If you've got an itch to scratch for jawing in German, you'll have to wait to let the cat out of the bag. Either put up or exercise your rights. And if this baloney ain't the happeningest thing since you could Bogart a cig without dead presidents, you can can it. Comprende, fam?
mofofromjkt: allrighty then, that explain everything.
i hope i dont mean to sound condescending / want to change the rules of the GA in my previous post. nope absolutely not.
now i understand. cheers.
It's all good, I appreciate the feedback.
Post edited June 12, 2017 by zeogold
Hey zeogold, can I ask for the Broken Sword Trilogy and Snooker Championship? I'm into point and click games and playing some pool would be cool. Haven't had a chance to play pool in a long time now
A.Ryan: Can i grab Broken Sword 5 if still available?
Granted.
cardangrille: Hey zeogold, can I ask for the Broken Sword Trilogy and Snooker Championship?
Also granted.
Post edited June 12, 2017 by zeogold
Thanks a ton Cecil and zeo for this, time for some point and click games today and finish it off with some pool at night
zeogold: snip
The yodelmeister agrees.