It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Fantasysci5: Since there are 3 copies of "Septerra Core", may I have one? I do already own it on CD, but I'd like to have a Steam copy. Thank you!
Granted.
Fantasysci5: Since there are 3 copies of "Septerra Core", may I have one? I do already own it on CD, but I'd like to have a Steam copy. Thank you!
zeogold: Granted.
Thank you very much JunglePredator for the key, and Zeo for running the giveaway! <3
Update: Chivalry: Medieval Warfare and Knight Squad added, courtesy of VVhiteVVolf.
The Egyptian Prophecy, The Fate of Ramses, Haegemonia: Legions of Iron, Nicolas Eymerich - The Inquisitor- Book 1: The Plague, ALPAGES : THE FIVE BOOKS, and Terror Lab added, courtesy of an anonymous donor.
Tulpa and No Time To Explain Remastered added, courtesy of pirateoftheah.
zeogold: Update: Chivalry: Medieval Warfare and Knight Squad added, courtesy of VVhiteVVolf.
The Egyptian Prophecy, The Fate of Ramses, Haegemonia: Legions of Iron, Nicolas Eymerich - The Inquisitor- Book 1: The Plague, ALPAGES : THE FIVE BOOKS, and Terror Lab added, courtesy of an anonymous donor.
Tulpa and No Time To Explain Remastered added, courtesy of pirateoftheah.
may I ask for no time to explain please?
cecil: may I ask for no time to explain please?
Granted.
Fantasysci5: Thank you very much JunglePredator for the key, and Zeo for running the giveaway! <3
Well I hope you enjoy.

It seemed like a good game when it came out but I had issues running it at that time so never got to play it.

Now many years later when I tried to get into it a couple years ago I just couldn't. To archaic or something. Game has to have been really good for me to enjoy it since I've become spoiled by good graphics in my old age. I mean like... I love battledrome & all but I'd kill for a new mechwarrior that's playable offline right? (or heck...even having mechwarrior 4 work on windows 10... I couldn't get it running on windows 8 no how... haven't dug out my cds to see if windows 10 is any better...)
Thank you Zeo and pirateoftheah
It seems that you can get a free steam key for Schein in the link below-

http://games.meridian4.com/try/soulless/
I'm disappointed you passed on the chance for a joke.

Even a simple "Yes, but I can't tell you why" would've sufficed.
bler144: I'm disappointed you passed on the chance for a joke.

He wanted to but there was no time to explain why he couldn't.
bler144: I'm disappointed you passed on the chance for a joke.

omega64: He wanted to but there was no time to explain why he couldn't.
It's less funny in retrospect.

I guess he just couldn't forum an answer in time.
bler144:
omega64:
JunglePredator:
Look here, all three of you need to-
...oh, shoot, time for an update.

Update: Hotline Miami 2: Wrong Number and Train Valley added, courtesy of Cinn314.
zeogold: Look here, all three of you need to-
...oh, shoot, time for an update.

Update: Hotline Miami 2: Wrong Number and Train Valley added, courtesy of Cinn314.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=76p_ncbffCE
https://i.ytimg.com/vi/0tng6q3Ne28/hqdefault.jpg
may i have hotline miami 2,please?