It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

zeogold: The taste?
If you haven't watched that movie, I highly recommend it. It's awesome, full of action and also very hilarious. I remember when I saw it the first time with a friend, and as soon as the scene started with the video I linked to above and he was eating the carrot and then went after the guy and they got in the fight I shit you not - I paused the movie as I had the most awesome idea ever. I excitedly said to my buddy Bruce, "Hey, wouldn't it be AWESOME if he killed that guy with the carrot!", then we took a short break to grab some snacks and unpaused, and less than 20 seconds later he kills the guy with the carrot. LOL I couldn't believe it and totally freaked out laughing my ass off. :)

But, it doesn't stop there... killing people with carrots is a recurring theme throughout the movie, and every time it is in a new and exciting way to the point of ridiculousness. :)

I dunno who thought of the idea of a tough guy action movie where the main weapon he uses is raw carrots, but it's the funniest thing ever. LOL
May I ask for the Freedom Force titles and the Dirty Bomb DLC?
May I ask for Gish and Gorky 17 please?
MarkoH01: Oh, zeo - have you forgotten to take your pills again?
No, on the contrary, I think I took too many.
Is stir frying the whole bottle with some noodles a bad thing?
MarkoH01: No, you CANNOT take over the world.
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/28/c7/a9/28c7a9865a4ae8e901ece058d9ae50cc.jpg
MarkoH01: It is a bad thing and people don't do that.
Not YET, they don't!
A-HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA-HA-HA-HA-HAAAAAAAA!
MarkoH01: Especially if they want to be counted to the NICE people.
....oh, fine.
Can I at least keep ChaunceyK here? Please? Pretty please?
skeletonbow: I excitedly said to my buddy Bruce, "Hey, wouldn't it be AWESOME if he killed that guy with the carrot!", then we took a short break to grab some snacks and unpaused, and less than 20 seconds later he kills the guy with the carrot. LOL I couldn't believe it and totally freaked out laughing my ass off. :)
I keep telling you to buy me those lottery tickets, but for some reason you just won't do it.
Post edited October 06, 2016 by zeogold
KoreaBeat: May I ask for the Freedom Force titles and the Dirty Bomb DLC?
Granted.
cecil: May I ask for Gish and Gorky 17 please?
Granted as well.
Post edited October 06, 2016 by zeogold
Update: Gratuitous Space Battles with Cave Story+ (pack) added, courtesy of akakij.
Clumsy God (itch.io key) added, courtesy of Impaler26.
Blockstorm added, courtesy of amrit9037.
One Finger Death Punch, Hammerfight, Air Guardians, and The Last Remnant added, courtesy of KoreaBeat.
The Slaughtering Grounds added, courtesy of wanderer_27.
Cosmo's Cosmic Adventure and Wizardry 6+7 added, courtesy of JunglePredator.
KoreaBeat: May I ask for the Freedom Force titles and the Dirty Bomb DLC?
zeogold: Granted.
Thank you!
akakij, JunglePredator, Zeogold
Th@nK YôU
Anyone knows the difference between Cave Story + and the free version?
I beat the free version back then before Cave Story + come to existence. I know + version was released some time ago but I don't know the difference between the two

Also, if anyone wants to play a JRPG, there is The Last Remnant there. It's really good. I haven't finish it, but so far it's very enjoyable. Interesting world, good story, nice battle system. For me the only downside is the whiny main character. But it's bearable, especially since everything else is so good. I really recommend that game
kusumahendra: Anyone knows the difference between Cave Story + and the free version?
I beat the free version back then before Cave Story + come to existence. I know + version was released some time ago but I don't know the difference between the two

Also, if anyone wants to play a JRPG, there is The Last Remnant there. It's really good. I haven't finish it, but so far it's very enjoyable. Interesting world, good story, nice battle system. For me the only downside is the whiny main character. But it's bearable, especially since everything else is so good. I really recommend that game
New graphics, music and some content. You can switch between the artstyles and 3 soundtracks whenever you want.
kusumahendra: Anyone knows the difference between Cave Story + and the free version?

omega64: New graphics, music and some content. You can switch between the artstyles and 3 soundtracks whenever you want.
Thanks. New art doesn't really interest me. I look around and find out about additional content. Can't say I'm interested enough to give it another go.

I can however recommend this game to anyone who haven't play them. The original freeware is a very good game and since this one is an improvement over it, it should be even better game.

Make sure you have 20 minutes for the 1st section... that's about the time before you hit the 1st save point.
I haven't even started the bloody game... since all 3 times when I have I've had to quit before I could save.

Other then that it looks good....
zeogold: Wizardry 6+7 added, courtesy of JunglePredator.
Hi, May I ask for Wizardry 6+7, thanks in advance JunglePredator!
edit: also Risen. Been pondering about it for a while, might as well :)
Post edited October 06, 2016 by BlackThorny
kusumahendra: Also, if anyone wants to play a JRPG, there is The Last Remnant there. It's really good. I haven't finish it, but so far it's very enjoyable. Interesting world, good story, nice battle system. For me the only downside is the whiny main character. But it's bearable, especially since everything else is so good. I really recommend that game
When you say JRPG, do you also mean....turn-based combat? I'd look it up myself but I'm heading out to work.
kusumahendra: Also, if anyone wants to play a JRPG, there is The Last Remnant there. It's really good. I haven't finish it, but so far it's very enjoyable. Interesting world, good story, nice battle system. For me the only downside is the whiny main character. But it's bearable, especially since everything else is so good. I really recommend that game
ChaunceyK: When you say JRPG, do you also mean....turn-based combat? I'd look it up myself but I'm heading out to work.
It's kind of turn based? Well it is kinda turned based but you tend to control groups & stuff.
Wiki: "During a battle, each enemy from the world screen is represented by a group, or "union", of enemies ranging from one to five individual units; similarly the player's forces are composed of multiple unions of three to five units each. The skills of the units in the player's unions, which include both story characters and hireable units that do not appear outside of battle, vary according to different parameters."