It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Thanks to zeo for hosting, and snowkatt for the game featuring a guy in an awesome hat!

http://www.duluthtrading.com/store/product/winter-hats-with-ear-flaps-superior-hat-11106.aspx
I'd like to try Anoxemia and Read Only Memories this month if I may.

Thanks
Recommendation:

Freedom Force: I just finished this game recently and it was very fun! If you like a zany story and characters, and upgrading your heroes with new powers as you progress, get this game! **NOTE: I played the GOG version (on my Mac with WINE) and I had no issues at all, although there are some complaints on the Steam page about difficulties running the game. I'm not sure if it's a difference between the two versions or what.

I’m now about halfway through the sequel, Freedom Force vs the 3rd Reich. I’m not enjoying it as much as the first game (it’s not as wacky and there is less upgrading of your heroes), but it’s still OK.
Post edited September 30, 2016 by 01kipper
Request:

I saw "Puzzle Agent" mentioned above, it looks like it could be fun. May I request Puzzle Agent and Puzzle Agent 2 please?
01kipper: Request:

I saw "Puzzle Agent" mentioned above, it looks like it could be fun. May I request Puzzle Agent and Puzzle Agent 2 please?
LOVE the avatar!!!
IIIIIIIIT'S MIDNIGHT!
Happy October, everybody!
Update: Eets Munchies added, courtesy of gogtrial34987.
A Virus Named TOM, Dwarfs!?, Eets Munchies, FTL: Faster Than Light, Gish, and Zeno clash added, courtesy of akakij.
Nosferatu: The Wrath of Malachi added, courtesy of Ian.
Humble Indie Bundle 3 and Humble Introversion Bundle (packs) added, courtesy of akakij.
Post edited October 01, 2016 by zeogold
zeogold: IIIIIIIIT'S MIDNIGHT!
Happy October, everybody!
Update: Eets Munchies added, courtesy of gogtrial34987.
A Virus Named TOM, Dwarfs!?, Eets Munchies, FTL: Faster Than Light, Gish, and Zeno clash added, courtesy of akakij.
Nosferatu: The Wrath of Malachi added, courtesy of Ian.
Humble Indie Bundle 3 and Humble Introversion Bundle (packs) added, courtesy of akakij.
what's in HIB 3?
cecil: what's in HIB 3?
Crayon Physics Deluxe, Cogs, VVVVVV, Hammerfight, and And Yet It Moves.
Quite nice games, in my opinion.
wanderer_27:
01kipper:
Both requests are granted, and since they were still technically in September, you're both welcome to another 2 games this month.
Post edited October 01, 2016 by zeogold
cecil: what's in HIB 3?
zeogold: Crayon Physics Deluxe, Cogs, VVVVVV, Hammerfight, and And Yet It Moves.
does GISH count as a [cross sign] game?
zeogold: Crayon Physics Deluxe, Cogs, VVVVVV, Hammerfight, and And Yet It Moves.
cecil: does GISH count as a [cross sign] game?
No.
The only reason a lot of "mixed" rating games I have here are daggered is because the positive reviews are mostly being sarcastic/ironic, if you're wondering.
cecil: does GISH count as a [cross sign] game?
zeogold: No.
The only reason a lot of "mixed" rating games I have here are daggered is because the positive reviews are mostly being sarcastic/ironic, if you're wondering.
:-( I was hopeful it looks like a fun game...
zeogold: No.
cecil: :-( I was hopeful it looks like a fun game...
It's a new month. You're perfectly welcome to it.
Nominate Zeo for Zeno Clash.
omega64: Nominate Zeo for Zeo Clash.
Fixed it.

I'll take it if nobody else is interested in it.
omega64: Nominate Zeo for Zeo Clash.
zeogold: Fixed it.

I'll take it if nobody else is interested in it.
Yeah wanted to do so but thought you would prefer to. :p