It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

zeogold: My butt is also perplexed by the fact that Lethal League, The Inner World, and the Sonic games are still up there.
tomyam80: Well, since u mentioned it... i guess i'll finally make a claim for both Sonic 2 & 3 then. :)
Granted.
A very big thanks to zeogold and Benkii
tomyam80: Well, since u mentioned it... i guess i'll finally make a claim for both Sonic 2 & 3 then. :)
zeogold: Granted.
Redeemed with thks. Special thks goes to snowkatt for donating the keys also. :)
http://store.steampowered.com/app/238280/
may I please
Granted.
cecil:
zeogold:
thank you Erich_Zann.
And now, ladies and gentlemen...the game you've all been waiting for! The one through which you can fulfill your deepest, most innermost fantasies and desires! The game with proven psychological and emotional healing properties!* It's:

Update: Hatoful Boyfriend added, courtesy of bler144.

*These statements have not been evaluated by the APA.
Post edited September 28, 2016 by zeogold
low rated
zeogold: Granted.
tomyam80: Redeemed with thks. Special thks goes to snowkatt for donating the keys also. :)
Oh look,little tomy is back.
A long time ago just prior to his death, Nostradamus spoke in a weakened voice prophesying of a time in the distant future that would come to pass in which people would be entertained by games created out of artificial light dancing upon flat rectangular surfaces with which they would interact to control the dancing light via arcane mechanisms. This prophecy would eventually become known as The Last Prophecy of Nostradamus, and what made it particularly notable was that he foresaw the creation of a game created in his own image and of this last of his prophecies.

While it fascinated him, this game essentially created an interesting paradox that in a future time would be observed by others as some sort of bad omen and sat aside not to be spoken of, out of fear of the potential unknown horrors that may result from being overly curious about such obscure and occult matters.

As the legend of his prophecy predicted, a day would come in which a virtual entity brandishing a crossbow and appearing in the form of a skeleton would arrive displaying no heed toward these myths, legends and common heresy surrounding this last of Nostradamus' prophecies. It is not known from whence the skeletal entity would come nor whether it was of man or monster, dead or alive, or some form of undead apparition of the Earth or of some distant world or alternative dimension, nor was the precise timeline shown to Nostradamus in his vision. He only foresaw that a day would come when this skeletal being would arrive ready and willing to receive and accept Nostradamus' Last Prophecy and proceed on a quest altogether unknown to the mortal men who shied away from the adventure out of fear of what the unknown might behold.

Recently, rumours have been afloat in the nervous circles of mortal men of night time sightings of a skeletal visage lit up by a glowing crossbow travelling fearlessly through the darkness. Some believe these are just the rumours of foolish men imbibing too many spirits in the dark's embrace, while others heed the prophecy with caution. The truth might never be revealed, however there are many out there who do believe that the eve of the crossbow wielding skeleton in search of, and the embodiment and resolution of Nostradamus Last Prophecy is nigh. Should the mystery unveil however, no one knows...
skeletonbow: *is fond of Nostradamus, or maybe his daughter*
I keep looking but I don't see any crossbows. Just a guitar. It's nice but it's no crossbow, much less a glowing one.

I feel cheated. :C
skeletonbow: A long time ago just prior to his death, Nostradamus spoke in a weakened voice prophesying of a time in the distant future that would come to pass in which people would be entertained by games created out of artificial light dancing upon flat rectangular surfaces with which they would interact to control the dancing light via arcane mechanisms. This prophecy would eventually become known as The Last Prophecy of Nostradamus, and what made it particularly notable was that he foresaw the creation of a game created in his own image and of this last of his prophecies.

While it fascinated him, this game essentially created an interesting paradox that in a future time would be observed by others as some sort of bad omen and sat aside not to be spoken of, out of fear of the potential unknown horrors that may result from being overly curious about such obscure and occult matters.

As the legend of his prophecy predicted, a day would come in which a virtual entity brandishing a crossbow and appearing in the form of a skeleton would arrive displaying no heed toward these myths, legends and common heresy surrounding this last of Nostradamus' prophecies. It is not known from whence the skeletal entity would come nor whether it was of man or monster, dead or alive, or some form of undead apparition of the Earth or of some distant world or alternative dimension, nor was the precise timeline shown to Nostradamus in his vision. He only foresaw that a day would come when this skeletal being would arrive ready and willing to receive and accept Nostradamus' Last Prophecy and-
https://themensplace.files.wordpress.com/2013/02/goodfellasmensplace.jpg
"Dude talks funny."
"He say somethin' about Italians?"
"I just wanna know if he's got an Italian WALLET."
"I dunno and I don't freakin' care, just knock him out and shove him back in the crypt already before he recites the entire works of freakin' Shakespeare."

(Granted.)
ashwald: I feel cheated. :C
Welcome to the giveaway!
Post edited September 29, 2016 by zeogold
Thanks to A.Ryan for Nostradamus: The Last Prophecy, to zeogold for being the caretaker and delivery agent of the prophecy, and Nostradamus for prophesizinating. :)
low rated
I'm hungry.
JunglePredator: I'm hungry.
Maybe have some roasted pigeons?
Post edited September 29, 2016 by Themken
JunglePredator: I'm hungry.
Themken: Maybe have some roasted pigeons?
You want me to kill Mourning Doves?

You monster. :-|