It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Can i grab that PAC-MAN Championship Edition? Thanks like always Zeo and Cecco for donating!
A.Ryan: Can i grab that PAC-MAN Championship Edition?
Granted.

What an add. These things are going like hotcakes.
Edit: Just why DO people say that, anyway? I've never seen hotcakes sell all that well, Then again, I've never had hotcakes that good.
Post edited September 24, 2016 by zeogold
A.Ryan: Can i grab that PAC-MAN Championship Edition?
zeogold: Granted.

Edit: Just why DO people say that, anyway? I've never seen hotcakes sell all that well, Then again, I've never had hotcakes that good.
Thanks one more time Zeo and Cecco!

btw, i dont know, hotcakes, pancakes and other cakes types are not very popular on my country (Spain), but hey, dont looks bad!
Thanks zeogold and triock for the game! :)
A.Ryan:
zeogold: Just why DO people say that, anyway? I've never seen hotcakes sell all that well, Then again, I've never had hotcakes that good.
I think they mean it more in a "hot" off the press way as in not man this stuff has been sitting here for ages type of way.

Apparently, they used to sell fast at church bake sales. Now the modern term to use is "quinoa".

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2014-11-19/selling-like-hot-cakes-it-doesnt-mean-what-it-used-to

:)
I will join the hot cakes sale and ask for the Inner World, please. It is a point and clicker and as you know I love point and clickers.
Please could I have "Sonic the Hedgehog" (Steam)?

I have not contributed to this particular GA, but I do contribute elsewhere :)
Read Only Memories is a very rad point and click adventure! My favorite in the lot, in fact I bought it here on GOG too. I hope it sells like hot bread.
51nikopol: I will join the hot cakes sale and ask for the Inner World, please. It is a point and clicker and as you know I love point and clickers.
Granted.
Ian: I have not contributed to this particular GA, but I do contribute elsewhere :)
You don't need to have given away anything in order to get something from this giveaway. All I ask is that you be part of the community and not some sort of scammer/troll. A contribution can be as simple as just hanging around and having fun with folks. You, who's been here way longer than I have, is obviously clear.
Ian: Please could I have "Sonic the Hedgehog" (Steam)?
Granted.
If you find that you enjoy it, note that games #2 and #3 from the series are also available.
Post edited September 25, 2016 by zeogold
Can I have DeadCore? It's in my Steam wishlist since January.

P.S. Hotcakes go so fast bacause they are hot.;)
LootHunter: Can I have DeadCore?
You're late on the draw. It was taken by cecil yesterday.
51nikopol: I will join the hot cakes sale and ask for the Inner World, please. It is a point and clicker and as you know I love point and clickers.
Ian: I have not contributed to this particular GA, but I do contribute elsewhere :)
zeogold: You don't need to have given away anything in order to get something from this giveaway. All I ask is that you be part of the community and not some sort of scammer/troll. A contribution can be as simple as just hanging around and having fun with folks. You, who's been here way longer than I have, is obviously clear.
Ian: Please could I have "Sonic the Hedgehog" (Steam)?
If you find that you enjoy it, note that games #2 and #3 from the series are also available.
Thank you very much.I cannot wait to relive the memories
Thank you A.Ryan for "The Inner World" and to zeogold for all the work involved in this thread. I really appreciate it.
GioVio123: I am surprised nobody asked for Skullgirls until now, even less that I would have the chance to ask for it
I am perplexed butt happy though
zeogold: My butt is also perplexed by the fact that Lethal League, The Inner World, and the Sonic games are still up there.
Well, since u mentioned it... i guess i'll finally make a claim for both Sonic 2 & 3 then. :)