It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Gerin: Bruce Wayne wishes he had a son or alter ego as bad ass as John Wayne.
GioVio123: or as badass as that of Charles Bronson (also someone who played in tons of spagetthi western films)
True that
low rated
GioVio123: or as badass as that of Charles Bronson (also someone who played in tons of spagetthi western films)
Gerin: True that
Oh great... the G people have started a clique.
phandom: Can I ask for "Medal of Honor" (origin key)?
Granted.
kusumahendra: May I request Q.U.B.E: Director's Cut ?
Also granted.
JunglePredator: May I seek Heroes & Legends: Conquerors of Kolhar?
Granted as well.
XxXSprayvWarXxX: Can I ask for ''The Maw'' 360 key again?
Your community participation isn't really anywhere near in the ballpark of being an actual part of the community these days. I mean, I understand that you might be busy with life or whatever, but you have a strong history of primarily giveaway participation (which I'd still make an exception for if you were a frequent giver, but you're not), and I do have rules to follow. I can't really give you anything unless it's one of the daggered games that are unlikely to go anywhere within the next century anyways.
Request denied.
Post edited September 23, 2016 by zeogold
thanks 51nikopol. & dlzooge
phandom: Can I ask for "Medal of Honor" (origin key)?
zeogold: Granted.
zeogold: Also granted.
JunglePredator: May I seek Heroes & Legends: Conquerors of Kolhar?
zeogold: Granted as well.
XxXSprayvWarXxX: Can I ask for ''The Maw'' 360 key again?
zeogold: Your community participation isn't really anywhere near in the ballpark of being an actual part of the community these days. I mean, I understand that you might be busy with life or whatever, but you have a strong history of primarily giveaway participation (which I'd still make an exception for if you were a frequent giver, but you're not), and I do have rules to follow. I can't really give you anything unless it's one of the daggered games that are unlikely to go anywhere within the next century anyways.
Request denied.
Alright, mate I do understand.
zeogold: Also granted.
Redeemed. Thank you SolidSnale for Q.U.B.E: Director's Cut and Zeogold for holding the giveaway :)
zeogold: .....wait, what are we talking about?
I am surprised nobody asked for Skullgirls until now, even less that I would have the chance to ask for it
I am perplexed butt happy though

Gerin: True that
JunglePredator: Oh great... the G people have started a clique.
Only an inferior prime letter would complain for bretren meet ups
GioVio123: I am surprised nobody asked for Skullgirls until now, even less that I would have the chance to ask for it

JunglePredator: Oh great... the G people have started a clique.
GioVio123: Only an inferior prime letter would complain for bretren meet ups
Inferior? That's Alphabetist!
GioVio123: I am surprised nobody asked for Skullgirls until now, even less that I would have the chance to ask for it
My butt is also perplexed by the fact that Lethal League, The Inner World, and the Sonic games are still up there.
If nobody else wants Not the Robots, I'd like to ask for that one, if that's okay. Looks like a pretty cool game. :)
Thanks for all the effort you put in this giveaway, zeogold!
Update: Prismatica, Her Story, Read Only Memories, DeadCore, PAC-MAN Championship Edition DX + All You Can Eat, and Platformines added, courtesy of Cecco.
zeogold: Update: Prismatica, Her Story, Read Only Memories, DeadCore, PAC-MAN Championship Edition DX + All You Can Eat, and Platformines added, courtesy of Cecco.
May I ask for dead core please it's even on me wishlist :-) thank you Zeo and Cecco
I'd like Her Story, thanks.

edit: thank you Cecco & zeo
Post edited September 24, 2016 by triock
jpilot: If nobody else wants Not the Robots, I'd like to ask for that one, if that's okay.
Granted.
cecil: May I ask for dead core please it's even on me wishlist
Also granted.
triock: I'd like Her Story, thanks.
Granted as well.
Post edited September 24, 2016 by zeogold
thank you Zeo and Cecco