It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

bler144: This is a giveaway thread? I thought it was about varieties of canadian bacon.
Eh... Do I need to write about some recipe to get Freedom Force?
LootHunter: Eh... Do I need to write about some recipe to get Freedom Force?
No, although that would admittedly be entertaining.
bler144: This is a giveaway thread? I thought it was about varieties of canadian bacon.
LootHunter: Eh... Do I need to write about some recipe to get Freedom Force?
No; you have to admit you don't know what real bacon tastes like.
LootHunter: Can I have Freedom Force (and Freedom Force vs. Third Reich if two games are not too much to ask at a time)?
I was beginning to think nobody'd want those.
Granted.
JunglePredator: Hey Zeo... I have a package for you.
What's your mailing address?
It's:
3826 Peyo Lane
4th blue mushroom on the left, Smurfville, 91402

This is, of course, actually bler's address, but I'm sure he'll be happy to hold on to my package for me.
bler144:
Word of advice, take a vacation this weekend. Try not to be around the neighborhood.

skeletonbow:
Huh, interesting. Thanks for the info.
I'm still sticking to regular American bacon though, because I'm a decent person who was raised in a good household.
JunglePredator: smoking usually includes enough heat to make it safe
Tell John Wayne that.
JunglePredator: what real bacon tastes like
Grease.
Post edited September 20, 2016 by zeogold
zeogold: Tell John Wayne that.
Who's John Wayne?
zeogold: I'm still sticking to regular American bacon though, because I'm a decent person who was raised in a good household.
Can't go wrong with that. Anyone that doesn't like regular bacon has a serious mental disorder. :)

Pino's smoked bacon FTW!
JunglePredator: Who's John Wayne?
KILL HIM! KILL HIM NOW!
WE HANG HIM AT NIGH NOON!

To answer the question seriously, he's a renowned actor who played the leading man in a lot of westerns. In fact, he's probably THE biggest western star of all time.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Wayne
Post edited September 20, 2016 by zeogold
JunglePredator: Who's John Wayne?
zeogold: ...
KILL HIM! KILL HIM NOW!
WE HANG HIM AT NIGH NOON!
We don't praise the sun around here boy.
LootHunter: Can I have Freedom Force (and Freedom Force vs. Third Reich if two games are not too much to ask at a time)?
zeogold: I was beginning to think nobody'd want those.
Granted.
Best (and probably only) tactical superhero games.
Thank you (and and Cinn314)!
DyNaer: whatch out Digital Homicide may sue you for your gaming tastes ;)
omega64: Done.
Did something happen recently concerning our favourite shite peddlers? Other than Jim Sterling subtly commenting on what a certain studio that he did not name might or might not have done, and what little I could comprehend of the muffled jibber-jabber he uttered behind his birdo-weirdo mask in his latest video, I feel I'm pretty much out of the loop (provided there's anything to be in the loop about in the first place).
omega64: Done.
Chandoraa: Did something happen recently concerning our favourite shite peddlers? Other than Jim Sterling subtly commenting on what a certain studio that he did not name might or might not have done, and what little I could comprehend of the muffled jibber-jabber he uttered behind his birdo-weirdo mask in his latest video, I feel I'm pretty much out of the loop (provided there's anything to be in the loop about in the first place).
They're trying to sue a Steam user group of about 100 people or so. All their games have been removed from Steam.
I am interested in Strata, please.

Thank you, kindly, puzzle peddler!
Chandoraa: Did something happen recently concerning our favourite shite peddlers? Other than Jim Sterling subtly commenting on what a certain studio that he did not name might or might not have done, and what little I could comprehend of the muffled jibber-jabber he uttered behind his birdo-weirdo mask in his latest video, I feel I'm pretty much out of the loop (provided there's anything to be in the loop about in the first place).
omega64: They're trying to sue a Steam user group of about 100 people or so. All their games have been removed from Steam.
What's this?

Can you link Meg?
omega64: They're trying to sue a Steam user group of about 100 people or so. All their games have been removed from Steam.
JunglePredator: What's this?

Can you link Meg?
https://www.rockpapershotgun.com/2016/09/19/valve-remove-digital-homicide-games-from-steam/
Classy.