It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

zeo, can I have that Hexcells pack?
Stooner: zeo, can I have that Hexcells pack?
You got it.
Granted.
low rated
Since I became eligible again, may I ask for Bionic Dues and Octodad?
zeogold: You got it.
Granted.
Thank you, and also the donor.
triock: I'd like Sheltered, thanks.
zeogold: Granted.
TT_TT_TT_TT: nice update and amazing additions.
Would love to request WWE 2K16 then i finally can send my xbox360 to a retirement home :D
zeogold: Also granted.
R.I.P. TT_TT_TT_TT's Xbox 360 (? - 2016), we shall bury it beside the body of yogibeer.
Is it too late to have his granted revoked?
His xbox has been faithfully serving him all this time & he's willing to just toss it aside for dead because of one game? Doesn't seem just.
KoreaBeat: Since I became eligible again, may I ask for Bionic Dues and Octodad?
Granted.
JunglePredator: he's willing to just toss it aside for dead because of one game?
To be fair, the same thing happened to yogibeer.
I mean, that's taking what happened in the Password thread totally out of context, but still.
Post edited September 07, 2016 by zeogold
Many thanks to Zeogold and the anonymous donor of Octodad that I couldn't thank by PM!
KoreaBeat: Since I became eligible again, may I ask for Bionic Dues and Octodad?
zeogold: Granted.
JunglePredator: he's willing to just toss it aside for dead because of one game?
zeogold: To be fair, the same thing happened to yogibeer.
I mean, that's taking what happened in the Password thread totally out of context, but still.
Maybe (since I'm not aware of any password thread.... here's a password for someone to use just in case: dd759c879836729ca5a7b00fc77e1815e072e16051314b157a7a9549d239419a) but I doubt yogibeer was prone to red rings of death... this xbox tried exceedingly hard to work & now it's what... environmental contamination despite it's best efforts?
JunglePredator: here's a password for someone to use just in case: dd759c879836729ca5a7b00fc77e1815e072e16051314b157a7a9549d239419a)
When I said that backwards, Puzzle-Bot sneezed.
http://i.imgur.com/iVHfwLc.gif
JunglePredator: here's a password for someone to use just in case: dd759c879836729ca5a7b00fc77e1815e072e16051314b157a7a9549d239419a)
zeogold: When I said that backwards, Puzzle-Bot sneezed.
http://i.imgur.com/iVHfwLc.gif
Careful... that's mxyzptlk level shit.
Can I enter for Hexcell Complete Pack?
low rated
SolidSnale: Can I enter for Hexcell Complete Pack?
Nothing to enter.
Tauto: Nothing to enter.
Oh man, I missed the post from 10 hours ago, lol.
low rated
Tauto: Nothing to enter.
SolidSnale: Oh man, I missed the post from 10 hours ago, lol.
We all make mistakes,well except for me:)
I think stooner up there already got it first but still worth a try in case there is another spare keys. Also zeo is probably already gone on vacation and won't be back until next week. so while we can send in request, there will be no code sent out by him until he comes back