It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

zeogold: Well, Momo, as you can see, has turned down the nomination, meaning that The Book of Unwritten Tales 2 is still available.
Any takers?
Well, if no one else is interested, I'd like it. :)
zeogold: Well, Momo, as you can see, has turned down the nomination, meaning that The Book of Unwritten Tales 2 is still available.
Any takers?
triock: Well, if no one else is interested, I'd like it. :)
Sure took long enough.
Granted.
zeogold: Sure took long enough.
Granted.
Got it, thank you very much the Puzzlemaster!
I wouldn't mind Bionic Commando: Rearmed if you feel i'm worthy. :)

+1 for the giveaway
Any takers?
triock: Well, if no one else is interested, I'd like it. :)
well you could have taken worse leftovers ;) - if we happen to play TBoUT 2 at the same time we may be able to help each other with some hints - as i just bought it on GOG during SummerSale ^^
May I ask for Samorost 2 for GenkiColleen?
low rated
Still hiding turd.
Hope to get a key for Quest of Infamy.....I donote spare keys here and there and trying the trade forums...those are my main two threads that I read here...

I'll donate and trade more then I ask for, but it's just something to do with extra keys, and hopefully I'll get a game on occasion?

Thx
cecil: May I ask for Samorost 2 for GenkiColleen?
*gasp* Someone is giving away Samorost 2?? *_* I adore Amanita games, and I would happily install and play it right away~ Thank you for the nomination, Cecil! :D
Post edited June 26, 2016 by genkicolleen
GoGisGoG: Hope to get a key for Quest of Infamy
Granted.
Also, thanks for trying to be respectful to the community. A good deal of new members tend to not even bother.
PhilD: I wouldn't mind Bionic Commando: Rearmed if you feel i'm worthy. :)
'Course I do.
Granted.
Post edited June 26, 2016 by zeogold
I'd like to request Enigmatis: Mists of Ravenwood because genkicolleen told me I had to play it or I'd regret it forever and ever.

Well, she said something like that.
bler144: I'd like to request Enigmatis: Mists of Ravenwood because genkicolleen told me I had to play it or I'd regret it forever and ever.

Well, she said something like that.
'Bout time you came back for that one.
Granted.
GoGisGoG: Hope to get a key for Quest of Infamy
zeogold: Granted.
Also, thanks for trying to be respectful to the community. A good deal of new members tend to not even bother.
PhilD: I wouldn't mind Bionic Commando: Rearmed if you feel i'm worthy. :)
zeogold: 'Course I do.
Granted.
Much obliged...thanks for the key and for the donation from 51nikopol.
Update: Bionic Dues and Tomb Raider 1, 2, and 3 added, courtesy of GoGisGoG.
Heroes & Legends: Conquerors of Kolhar added, courtesy of 51nikopol.
zeogold: 'Bout time you came back for that one.
Granted.
Had stuff to do :)

Will play this one as soon as I'm done with Baldur's Gate (about 30%). Big thanks to genkicolleen for the rec, zeo for hosting, and MarkoH01 for the donation!