It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

low rated
Tauto: I love women and you couldn't be further from the truth.
cecil: I'm glad to hear I misunderstood you :-)
Not a problem as aussie humor/sarcasm is hard to differentiate the two:)
high rated
triock: May I ask for Human Resource Machine and Club Manager 2015?
Granted.
Careful with those clubs, though. It'll be a little difficult to wrestle them out of the hands of the cavemen.
zeogold: Update: Company of Heroes Complete, Company of Heroes 2, Darkest Hour, Crysis 2: Maximum Edition, Star Wars Empire at War Gold, Knights of the Old Republic, and Knights of the Old Republic 2 added, along with the Origin keys of Battlefield 3, Crysis 2: Maximum Edition, and Dead space added, courtesy of Brendissimo35.
Zombie Bowl-O-Rama and Space Rangers (GamersGate key) added, courtesy of JunglePredator.
known anyone is company heroes a cut version or uncutversion?

in german steamstore is only cutversion avaible.
high rated
Schizo2015: known anyone is company heroes a cut version or uncutversion?
Well, you could always try it and find out.
zeogold: Granted.
Careful with those clubs, though. It'll be a little difficult to wrestle them out of the hands of the cavemen.
I'm sure I can handle that. :p

Thank you infyrin & v3 for the games and zeo for maintaining this GA.
high rated
zeogold: Granted.
triock: I'm sure I can handle that. :p
Remember to tell everybody about how you went clubbing.
Schizo2015: known anyone is company heroes a cut version or uncutversion?
zeogold: Well, you could always try it and find out.
thx for the testing,i can redeem it,he is automatic cut version :)

thx Brendissimo35 again for company heroes 1
Post edited June 13, 2016 by Schizo2015
SolidSnale: Thanks omega64. for Lost Planet 3 Complete!
omega64: No problem, enjoy the game.

Oh right, just to preempt you having issues.
If the game tells you to rotate the mech arm with WASD that's a translated controller prompt.
If I remember right you have to keep pressing F.
the joys of console ports :P - i mean ya totally "rotate the mech arm using WASD" obviously means keep bashing F :D
omega64: No problem, enjoy the game.

Oh right, just to preempt you having issues.
If the game tells you to rotate the mech arm with WASD that's a translated controller prompt.
If I remember right you have to keep pressing F.
TT_TT_TT_TT: the joys of console ports :P - i mean ya totally "rotate the mech arm using WASD" obviously means keep bashing F :D
Yup, it was rotate stick and they just did a direct translation for keyboards even though they changed it. xD
TT_TT_TT_TT: the joys of console ports :P - i mean ya totally "rotate the mech arm using WASD" obviously means keep bashing F :D
omega64: Yup, it was rotate stick and they just did a direct translation for keyboards even though they changed it. xD
stuff like that always reminds me of the infamous GTA IV helicopter scene - which was designed for playing the game at 30FPS (console) and if being played at 60 FPS or more meant having to do the buttonsmashing at the double or even triple speed and by this sometimes it rendering impossible to finish the scene without externally capping the FPS first :D.
omega64: Yup, it was rotate stick and they just did a direct translation for keyboards even though they changed it. xD
TT_TT_TT_TT: stuff like that always reminds me of the infamous GTA IV helicopter scene - which was designed for playing the game at 30FPS (console) and if being played at 60 FPS or more meant having to do the buttonsmashing at the double or even triple speed and by this sometimes it rendering impossible to finish the scene without externally capping the FPS first :D.
Recently played Legendary, you fall through the elevator right before the final fight unless you cap the game at 30 fps.
It normally runs between 60 and 300 fps.
cecil: May I ask for...
Tidilis
8-bit boy
zeogold: Gra-
cecil: GRANTED
zeogold: HEY! Quit stealing my lines!
It's only one line - in fact it's only one WORD. How could we know that you really enjoy saying it? :)
But since you like to say it. I like to request nothing from this list and I hope you will grant it ;)
Post edited June 13, 2016 by MarkoH01
zeogold: Gra-

HEY! Quit stealing my lines!
MarkoH01: It's only one line - in fact it's only one WORD. How could we know that you really enjoy saying it? :)
But since you like to say it. I like to request nothing from this list and I hope you will grant it ;)
Denied.
Zeogold, something tells me you're going to have a lot of incoming very soon . . .
MarkoH01: It's only one line - in fact it's only one WORD. How could we know that you really enjoy saying it? :)
omega64: Denied.
How could you? You mean that I am FORCED to take a game even though I won't find the time to play it? You are so cruel :(

Edit: Readin what wanderer postet he my be even more cruel than you ;)
Post edited June 13, 2016 by MarkoH01