It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

apehater: as far as i get it, there is no censored german version. its just blocked in germany
omega64: Sad that you can't get it to work. :l
kusumahendra: Umm, yeah. Gameplay wise it is closer to fps from the video. Yet they advertise the game as atmospheric adventure so I think it's probably not combat heavy? I don't know. As I say I haven't played it. I just find it interesting and bring attention to it
omega64: It is, you have weapons with a LONG reloading speed though, so a lot of it is focused on dodging enemy shots.

Stealth is also possible using a bow.
Sounds good.
omega64: It might turn into the censored version when you redeem it, pretty sure that happened with some games.
apehater: as far as i get it, there is no censored german version. its just blocked in germany
I bought this once on humble but it was when the keys where redeemed BY humble automatically so technically it was activated from US. This also worked with "Saints Row 3" THEN. Since I know for a fact that the "Saints Row 3" key from the previous humble bundle could not be activated I am pretty sure that DI won't work either.
Schizo2015: sry for my german answer,i cant write that in englisch:(but apehater understand german)
hier einmal ein Auszug aus dem deutschen Forum,steam hat vor kurzem ein haufen Spiele geblockt und entfernt:

Zitat:

" Seit Kurzem (ca. einer Stunde) sind viele Titel nicht mehr im deutschen Steam-Store verfügbar. Hierbei handelt es sich zum Großteil um Spiele, die auf dem Index stehen:
Quick translation of what this list is all about:

Since about an hour ago many games (listed below) were pulled from the German steam store. The games listed are mostly games that are on the Index. Also bundles containing these games were removed. Also key activation has been blocked for most of the games.
Post edited June 10, 2016 by MarkoH01
MarkoH01: I bought this once on humble but it was when the keys where redeemed BY humble automatically so technically it was activated from US. This also worked with "Saints Row 3" THEN. Since I know for a fact that the "Saints Row 3" key from the previous humble bundle could not be activated I am pretty sure that DI won't work either.
du könntest zeo fragen,ob du das testen kannst,wenn es nicht geht,gibt du den key zurück in den pool,dann hast du gewissheit.

you can ask zeo,then you test the key
Post edited June 10, 2016 by Schizo2015
MarkoH01: I bought this once on humble but it was when the keys where redeemed BY humble automatically so technically it was activated from US. This also worked with "Saints Row 3" THEN. Since I know for a fact that the "Saints Row 3" key from the previous humble bundle could not be activated I am pretty sure that DI won't work either.
thanks
Schizo2015: sry for my german answer,i cant write that in englisch:(but apehater understand german)
hier einmal ein Auszug aus dem deutschen Forum,steam hat vor kurzem ein haufen Spiele geblockt und entfernt:

Zitat:

" Seit Kurzem (ca. einer Stunde) sind viele Titel nicht mehr im deutschen Steam-Store verfügbar. Hierbei handelt es sich zum Großteil um Spiele, die auf dem Index stehen:
MarkoH01: Quick translation of what this list is all about:

Since about an hour ago many games (listed below) were pulled from the German steam store. The games listed are mostly games that are on the Index. Also bundles containing these games were removed. Also key activation has been blocked for most of the games.
Do you know why they were pulled?
high rated
zeogold: ... Dead Island: Game of the Year Edition ...
apehater: can i activate that key on my german steam account, does anyone know it?
Granted.
Hopefully it'll work.
apehater: can i activate that key on my german steam account, does anyone know it?
zeogold: Granted.
Hopefully it'll work.
big thanks to the unknown donor

now the news, it worked!

steam said that is was "Dead Island GOTY (NA)"

so despite all the restrictions, i could activate a north american key on my german steam account.
Post edited June 10, 2016 by apehater
high rated
Pfffft, nonsense, I could totally read that! For example:
Schizo2015: Zitat:
Here, we have "zitat". Which is, like, a type of pasta or something, right?
I've totally got this.
zeogold: ...
Here, we have "zitat". Which is, like, a type of pasta or something, right?
I've totally got this.
no thats a german kraut that every german smokes after waking up, to get savely through the day
zeogold: Granted.
Hopefully it'll work.
apehater: big thanks to the unknown donor

now the news, it worked!

so despite all the restrictions, i could activate a north american key on my german steam account.
Why do you have a german account? I assume you vpn if you're actually from cuba... but wouldn't some where with more inventory or cheaper prices make sense?
high rated
JunglePredator: Why do you have a german account?
*stage whisper*
I THIIIIIINK HE'S GEEERMAAAN.

now the news, it worked!

JunglePredator: Why do you have a german account? I assume you vpn if you're actually from cuba... but wouldn't some where with more inventory or cheaper prices make sense?
Lol.

now the news, it worked!

JunglePredator: Why do you have a german account? I assume you vpn if you're actually from cuba... but wouldn't some where with more inventory or cheaper prices make sense?
you can choose every country in the gog settings. there are no restrictions. thats why my avatar shows cuba. i'm from germany

Quick translation of what this list is all about:

JunglePredator: Do you know why they were pulled?
I just translated but according to this it is assumed they were pulled in Germany (this only concerns the German store page) because the games are listed on the "Index" (it's a list here in Germany that lists games and movies which are restricted until you've proven your age - there also is a special Index list which lists games which are not allowed to sell at all in Germany). You are not allowed to advertize those games/movies but as a grown up you can ask for them and you' may get them if you can prove your age. To do this in a digital store you'll have to add age verification features.

(Hopefully it is understandable what I wanted to say - this is really hard for me to write in English)
Post edited June 10, 2016 by MarkoH01
JunglePredator: Do you know why they were pulled?
MarkoH01: I just translated but according to this it is assumed they were pulled in Germany (this only concerns the German store page) because the games are listed on the "Index" (it's a list here in Germany that lists games and movies which are restricted until you've proven your age - there also is a special Index list which lists games which are not allowed to sell at all in Germany). You are not allowed to advertize those games/movies but as a grown up you can ask for them and you' may get them if you can prove your age. To do this on s digital story you'll have to add age verification features.

(Hopefully it is understandable what I wanted to say - this is really hard for me to write in English)
It sounds basically like steam is being lazy?