It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

cecil: Thanks for Mini Metro while I'm at it can I nab Sparkle 3?
zeogold: Huh, looks like I missed this.
Granted.
JunglePredator: Hmm... will he be able to regift it though?
I dunno.... I haven't done too many trades on Steam.
zeogold: Yes, once you gift them, I can add them to my inventory, from which I can re-giftify them.
Thank You A.Ryan and thank you zeogold for the hosting.
high rated
Erich_Zann: If nobody already asked for it (didn't see it but I may have missed something), may I have the Warlock 2 : Wrath Of The Nagas DLC ?
Granted.
low rated
Umm,some are getting very greedy and obviously have NO pride in themselves.
I'd like to humbly ask for Strider and Galactic Civilizations II: Ultimate Edition, if no one else has requested for them. Cheers.
low rated
What's going on? There is a line up again and no one here to feed them.
high rated
Update: Rayman Origins (Uplay key) added, courtesy of Doc0075.
Read Only Memories added, courtesy of Prah.
Saint's Row 2, Risen, and Dead Island: Game of the Year Edition added, courtesy of an anonymous donor.
Cloud Knights, A Bird Story, Defend Your Life, AI: Rampage, Lucius, Rabiez: Epidemic, Septerra Core, Human Resource Machine, Poker Night at the Inventory, Lost Planet 3, Bionic Commando: Rearmed, STAR WARS: Rebellion, STAR WARS: Galactic Battlegrounds Saga, Sacred 3 Gold, Risen 2: Dark Waters - Gold Edition, Risen, Forge of Gods, Dead bits, GunMetal, Betrayer, RoBoRumble, Bloodbath Kavkaz, Iseabel, and Absconding Zatwor added, courtesy of infyrin.
ShadowPatriarch: I'd like to humbly ask for Strider and Galactic Civilizations II: Ultimate Edition, if no one else has requested for them. Cheers.
Granted.
May I have Read Only Memories?

It looks just like my cup of tea. :)
I'd like to request a copy of Overlord and Saints Row the Third: The Full Package, please. Thanks!
high rated
Falci: May I have Read Only Memories?

Granted.
Be sure you don't steep it for too long.
Brendissimo35: I'd like to request a copy of Overlord and Saints Row the Third: The Full Package, please. Thanks!
I'd normally deny this request due to lack of community participation, but that rule's just in place to combat scammers, and judging from that donation along with the amount of time you've had an account here, I'd say you ain't no scammer.
Granted.

Also, welcome to the community!
Post edited June 10, 2016 by zeogold
zeogold: I'd normally deny this request due to lack of community participation, but that rule's just in place to combat scammers, and judging from that donation along with the amount of time you've had an account here, I'd say you ain't no scammer.
Granted.

Also, welcome to the community!
Many thanks! Sometimes you just gotta lurk for almost 6 years before posting.

Edit: and thank you to Omega64 and Impaler26!

Also - I thoroughly recommend Arsenal of Democracy. If you like Hearts of Iron, other Paradox games, or just World War II history in general, it's well worth your time. Steep initial learning curve, like all Paradox games, but very rewarding once you learn it.
Post edited June 10, 2016 by Brendissimo35
Iseabel gets a bad rap but it's not horrible.

I'd say it's better than R.A.W. - Realms of Ancient War & far better than Legends of Persia.
I'm not very far into it however the graphics aren't horrible & there seems to be a bit of personal character progress between the 2 roles you can play.

Items could use a sprucing up & some more art work however if you're after an ARGP you don't have to take too seriously it's worth a look.
Falci: May I have Read Only Memories?

zeogold: Granted.
Be sure you don't steep it for too long.
Hahaha... I'll make sure! ^_^

Great many thanks to you and Prah for this awesome gift! :D
low rated
Gee,that dlogoez is sooooooooo,nope I can't say it because it would be a lie.
Post edited June 10, 2016 by Tauto
May i have Star Wars Rebellion and Star Wars Galactic Battlegrounds saga,please?