It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

If the no request limit aka Zeogold wants to shorten that damn long list a lot ^^ is still in place right now i would like to request
Darkest Hour: A Hearts of Iron Game
(and East India Company Gold 2x - only would make sense if 2x as i only would play it in multiplayer with a friend and it's not even available for purchase on steam anymore)

Cheers and everybody have nice weekend
zeogold: Heheheheh.
Meheheheh.
AHAHAHAHAHAHA! BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HAHAAAAAAAA!!!!

...nobody ever said this wasn't an evil giveaway.
omega64: I think my nomination already proved your point.
Yeah, thanks for that! It has mostly negative reviews on Steam and someone even said "I got it for free, I want my free back".

Luckily, you can lead a gamer to a gift, but you can't force them to redeem it. With my backlog (that's right JunglePredator, I'm still going on about it, whatcha gonna do about it, huh?) I always look a gift horse in the mouth and have concluded that I have plenty of games of that type that I'd rather play, so no reason to add this particular game.
Post edited May 28, 2016 by hurvl
omega64: I think my nomination already proved your point.
hurvl: Yeah, thanks for that! It has mostly negative reviews on Steam and someone even said "I got it for free, I want my free back".

Luckily, you can lead a gamer to a gift, but you can't force them to redeem it. With my backlog (that's right JunglePredator, I'm still going on about it, whatcha gonna do about it, huh?) I always look a gift horse in the mouth and have concluded that I have plenty of games of that type that I'd rather play, so no reason to add this particular game.
It's even worse than you think, just watch this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S6s0Wpn1zmU

It was amazing in a way.
Am I the only one who think the list is not getting any shorter even after we all we take?
kusumahendra: Am I the only one who think the list is not getting any shorter even after we all we take?
I think he has a backlog of Keys and that he just replaces what we take . . .

While I'm here, I may as well ask for Atonement: Scourge of Time if it's still around.

. . . . incoming
Post edited May 28, 2016 by wanderer_27
I'm in for Warhammer 40,000: Kill Team, also OP check your PM, I sent you another key :)
SolidSnale: I'm in for Warhammer 40,000: Kill Team, also OP check your PM, I sent you another key :)
No, no, no, no - that is not the way this works (atm). You have to take MORE keys as you give. Otherwise this list is not getting any shorter. So please rephrase your request like this:

"I'm in for Warhammer 40,000: Kill Team AND A SECOND GAME, also OP check your PM, I sent you another key :)"
SolidSnale: I'm in for Warhammer 40,000: Kill Team, also OP check your PM, I sent you another key :)
MarkoH01: No, no, no, no - that is not the way this works (atm). You have to take MORE keys as you give. Otherwise this list is not getting any shorter. So please rephrase your request like this:

"I'm in for Warhammer 40,000: Kill Team AND A SECOND GAME, also OP check your PM, I sent you another key :)"
Lol.
Well ya people keep giving him keys... he had to wait to put keys on the list he was given after he removed the limit.
But I'm working as part of the solution; not the problem myself... I've only given him 1 key in the last 5 days but asked for... 9 I think?

In fact if he decides to ever look at the topic again after you ppl flooded him with keys.... I wouldn't mind Twilight City: Love as a Cure or Strata.
deleted
Can I have Saints Row 2 and Starion Tactics please?
Schizo2015: may i can have Inita Elemental Arena or Secret of Deep Earth Shrine,please?
Granted.
TT_TT_TT_TT: If the no request limit aka Zeogold wants to shorten that damn long list a lot ^^ is still in place right now i would like to request
Darkest Hour: A Hearts of Iron Game
Granted.
TT_TT_TT_TT: (and East India Company Gold 2x - only would make sense if 2x as i only would play it in multiplayer with a friend and it's not even available for purchase on steam anymore)
You're saying you want two copies? Sure, granted.
kusumahendra: Am I the only one who think the list is not getting any shorter even after we all we take?
I told you this thing was a hydra giveaway.
wanderer_27: I think he has a backlog of Keys and that he just replaces what we take . . .
If only you knew....
wanderer_27: While I'm here, I may as well ask for Atonement: Scourge of Time if it's still around.
Granted.
JunglePredator: I wouldn't mind Twilight City: Love as a Cure or Strata.
Granted.
Fairfox: Cook, Service, Delicious! is super-fun! Playeded it at friend's house. I can has other copy for somebody else? I think they'd like it too.
Granted.
Edit: Wait a second...didn't I already give you a copy of this? I mean, I'm fine with you taking another copy if you want it, I just want to make sure you didn't forget to redeem the first one or something.
leon30: Can I have Saints Row 2 and Starion Tactics please?
Aaaaaand granted. Boy, have I got some work to do.
*cracks knuckles*

I wonder if this'll clear things up enough for the big update....
Edit ...I just counted. That's 11 keys taken and 10 just donated. O_o
Post edited May 28, 2016 by zeogold
And the number of games continues to increase.
@Zeogold They're in your chat.
chadjenofsky: May I please have a copy of Magicka: The Other Side of the Coin?
Whoop, almost missed this.
Granted.
Granted, and thanks for the donation!