It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

hurvl: BUT IF I... I mean, if I take a game I will have even more reason to complain about my *then increased* backlog, so it's better for all of our sakes that I don't.
JunglePredator: If you don't ask for a game in the next 2 posts I'm going to cut you.

*shnik*

http://img02.deviantart.net/4eff/i/2004/254/e/9/fan_art__roberto_by_dover19.jpg
*pours bucket of ice water on JP*
JunglePredator: TAKE A GAME OR STOP COMPLAINING ABOUT BACK LOG! >:-|
hurvl: BUT IF I... I mean, if I take a game I will have even more reason to complain about my *then increased* backlog, so it's better for all of our sakes that I don't.
Heheheheh.
Meheheheh.
AHAHAHAHAHAHA! BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HAHAAAAAAAA!!!!

...nobody ever said this wasn't an evil giveaway.
JunglePredator: If you don't ask for a game in the next 2 posts I'm going to cut you.

*shnik*

omega64: *pours bucket of ice water on JP*
If you got any money from that it better have gone to the donations & not because you're following some stupid meme.
I seem to be a bit bigger on supporting medical causes since my significant other's cousin died. (I'm even going to give blood at the end of the month... & I HATE blood... that's why I won't actually cut him... I'll snipe him.)
zeogold: Heheheheh.
Meheheheh.
AHAHAHAHAHAHA! BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HAHAAAAAAAA!!!!

...nobody ever said this wasn't an evil giveaway.
I think my nomination already proved your point.
Thanks Sharonbn, Zeogold & giant robots!
Thank you bler144 & zeo.
Thank you Zeogold and Leroux for Arcane Sorcery!
low rated

*shnik*

Becoming a scammer.
I'll have that and that,can I have those games also as I have nothing to play.Oh,and can I have this....
Post edited May 28, 2016 by Tauto
Anyone know a shpasic?
They've just attempted to add me on GamersGate but I'm kinda thinking it's a scammer from here so seeking verification.
triock: Thank you bler144 & zeo.
yw - enjoy. It starts slow, but by the time you start unlocking a few options it really takes off.
Update: Arsenal of Democracy: A Hearts of Iron Game, Club Manager 2015, Darkest Hour: A Hearts of Iron Game, and Warlock 2: Wrath of the Nagas DLC donated, courtesy of v3.
Humble Bundle #3 pack and Humble Voxatron Debut pack added, courtesy of Erich_Zann.
Loot Hunter, A Land Fit for Heroes, Tic-Toc-Tower, Initia: Elemental Arena, Secrets of Deep Earth Shrine, and Magic Quest added, courtesy of MarkoH01.
Post edited May 28, 2016 by zeogold
May I please have a copy of Magicka: The Other Side of the Coin?
bler144: yw - enjoy. It starts slow, but by the time you start unlocking a few options it really takes off.
Yeah, played just a few levels (fields) and it already seems quite complex. O.o
v3: Many thanks to Djaron-Zeo combo for sending me off to a faraway Celtic realm!!!
glad you got something that made your day... Hope you'll enjoy yourself
may i can have Inita Elemental Arena or Secret of Deep Earth Shrine,please?