It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

A.Ryan: Thanks to Zeo, JinKazaragi and MarkoH01 for that hidden objects games.
I hope you'll enjoy the game.
zeogold: Granted.
Impaler26: Thanks! And also thanks to wanderer_27 and JinKazaragi for donating the keys! :)

Though when trying to redeem the Super Blue Fighter key i just get a "404: Not Found!" error at itch.io.
Looks like it has been removed from itch.io like some other games as soon as they got greenlit on Steam.
Let me see if they ever sent the Steam Key for that, if so I'll PM it to you.
Is metal planet still available?
Gets bad reviews but I'm a sucker for mechs.
zeogold: Try the other code.
kusumahendra: Yes, now it works.

Thanks XxXSprayvWarXxX for Savant Ascent :)
No problem mate, enjoy it! :)
omega64: Might eventually if Bioware Points ever go on sale, which they won't. (Fucking Bioware Points)
I don't even know what those are. Please, don't tell me, I'll be happier this way.
omega64: Might eventually if Bioware Points ever go on sale, which they won't. (Fucking Bioware Points)
Chandoraa: I don't even know what those are. Please, don't tell me, I'll be happier this way.
Nope, telling you anyway.
On PC you can't buy the dlc's of Dragon Age 2, Mass Effect 2 and Mass Effect 3 using real money.
You'll need to buy Bioware Points in chunks. THOSE you may use to buy the dlc.
As they never go on sale, of course that means if you want all ME3 dlc it's still about 50 bucks.
May I have Arcane Sorcery?
Much appreciated
Chandoraa: I don't even know what those are. Please, don't tell me, I'll be happier this way.
omega64: Nope, telling you anyway.
On PC you can't buy the dlc's of Dragon Age 2, Mass Effect 2 and Mass Effect 3 using real money.
As they never go on sale, of course that means if you want all ME3 dlc it's still about 50 bucks.
Oh, I hate that kind of business model. You will always have a a number of points lying around that you can't buy anything for and buying more will just leave you where you started after a while.

I've been increasing my Steam wallet slowly by selling cards I get from playing games (and far from every game I play gives you cards), but when I looked into increasing it from my bank or paypal account, I found out that the minimum sum is 5 euros (and it's not like you can add 5,67 euros or whatever). When you've bought something you will still have some fractions of a euro left that you can't do anything with (I'm not into buying cards or other useless crap, I want games).

Though, that's pretty good in my case, since I have a serious backlog. It means it'll take a really long time for me to be able to buy a game I want using the Steam wallet. I haven't found a way to send Steam wallet funds to my paypal or bank account or to pay for a game using both paypal and the Steam wallet, so I'll stick to selling cards and slowly biuld it up.
Post edited May 27, 2016 by hurvl
omega64: Nope, telling you anyway.
hurvl: Oh, I hate that kind of business model. You will always have a a number of points lying around that you can't buy anything for and buying more will just leave you where you started after a while.

I've been increasing my Steam wallet slowly by selling cards I get from playing games (and far from every game I play gives you cards), but when I looked into increasing it from my bank or paypal account, I found out that the minimum sum is 5 euros (and it's not like you can add 5,67 euros or whatever). When you've bought something you will still have some fractions of a euro left that you can't do anything with (I'm not into buying cards or other useless crap, I want games).

Though, that's pretty good in my case, since I have a serious backlog. It means it'll take a really long time for me to be able to buy a game I want using the Steam wallet. I haven't found a way to send Steam wallet funds to my paypal or bank account or to pay for a game using both paypal and the Steam wallet, so I'll stick to selling cards and slowly biuld it up.
In my case, I've found that if the Wallet is not enough to cover the purchase they'll automatically put the balance against PayPal to cover the difference . . . so your Wallet ends up at zero.

You can only use Wallet for purchases, you can't move them to PayPal or your Bank.
hurvl: Oh, I hate that kind of business model. You will always have a a number of points lying around that you can't buy anything for and buying more will just leave you where you started after a while.

wanderer_27: In my case, I've found that if the Wallet is not enough to cover the purchase they'll automatically put the balance against PayPal to cover the difference . . . so your Wallet ends up at zero.

You can only use Wallet for purchases, you can't move them to PayPal or your Bank.
Well then, that's exactly what I would want, but am too pessimistic to expect (even from Valve). Much obliged for the info!

Since I'm trying to reduce my backlog, I'll probably hold off on using my steam wallet anyway, but it's good to know that I won't be left with money I can't spend.
wanderer_27: In my case, I've found that if the Wallet is not enough to cover the purchase they'll automatically put the balance against PayPal to cover the difference . . . so your Wallet ends up at zero.

hurvl: Well then, that's exactly what I would want, but am too pessimistic to expect (even from Valve). Much obliged for the info!

Since I'm trying to reduce my backlog, I'll probably hold off on using my steam wallet anyway, but it's good to know that I won't be left with money I can't spend.
TAKE A GAME OR STOP COMPLAINING ABOUT BACK LOG! >:-|
hurvl: Well then, that's exactly what I would want, but am too pessimistic to expect (even from Valve). Much obliged for the info!

JunglePredator: TAKE A GAME OR STOP COMPLAINING ABOUT BACK LOG! >:-|
BUT IF I... I mean, if I take a game I will have even more reason to complain about my *then increased* backlog, so it's better for all of our sakes that I don't.
Nominate Hurvl for The Slaughtering Grounds as he won't ever want to play it a second time.
Gerin: May I have Arcane Sorcery?
Much appreciated
Granted.
JunglePredator: Is metal planet still available?
Gets bad reviews but I'm a sucker for mechs.
Granted.
Post edited May 27, 2016 by zeogold
JunglePredator: TAKE A GAME OR STOP COMPLAINING ABOUT BACK LOG! >:-|
hurvl: BUT IF I... I mean, if I take a game I will have even more reason to complain about my *then increased* backlog, so it's better for all of our sakes that I don't.
If you don't ask for a game in the next 2 posts I'm going to cut you.

*shnik*

http://img02.deviantart.net/4eff/i/2004/254/e/9/fan_art__roberto_by_dover19.jpg