It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

REDVWIN: Thank you for the nomination, JunglePredator. I take it and will think in another game to ask for at a later time before June. :D

REDVWIN
omega64: There is no limit right now as Zeogold is clearing the list. It was full.
If you spot anything you want tell us.
Spring Cleaning?

I'm still terribly overdue to add to the clutter . . . .

Guess I need to see if there's anything else to pick up as well.
So much activity here now since my last post. It's nice to read all about the people who get every game they want. Fortunately (or rather unfortunately for zeogold) I've just traded some of my games for Gorky 17 and Knightshift, the only two games on this list I was remotely interested in.

That suits me, since I wasn't looking at getting games for free, but rather wanting to get rid of games I didn't want. Getting something in return for my unwanted games is a win-win for both trading parties. I'll come by later, though, if the list has changed and you still need to clear some of it.
I'm in for Sacred 3 Gold :)
Also I sent a PM with some keys to the OP, please check it when you can!
Post edited May 26, 2016 by SolidSnale
Seriously? Nobody's asked for Dead Synchronincity yet?
Welp, guess I'll just nominate innering for it.
ljyoun: If I can, can I ask for Dead Island: Game of the Year Edition and the Puzzle Agent games?
Granted.
JunglePredator: Also may I ask for Solar Flux as well?
Granted.
zeogold: I'll pass on this one unless it's sitting around for ages or something.
I don't think I ever even finished Magic Pen.

Certainly.
Granted.
Edit: Er...which one? The first, Lords of the Night, or both?
Nemesis44UK: Can I be cheeky and ask for both....?
Yup. Ask for as much as you like. Limits are off this month because I'm trying to clear up the list to add...well, let's just say, "a lot".
SolidSnale: I'm in for Sacred 3 Gold :)
Also I sent a PM with some keys to the OP, please check it when you can!
Granted.
Thanks for the donation, I'll add the keys in a bit after I clear out some games.
Post edited May 26, 2016 by zeogold
Thanks to zeo for delivering the keys, Fairfox for Dead Island, snowkatt for Puzzle Agent, and KoreaBeat for Puzzle Agent 2!
Post edited May 26, 2016 by ljyoun
O.K. I am late. I would be interested in Sacred 3 but since zeo has not kept the list up to date (and I had already stretched my limit this moth) I did not know if it still is available. Well, I guess now it's not anymore. It was worth a try.
Thanks fox for Sacred 3!
MarkoH01: O.K. I am late. I would be interested in Sacred 3 but since zeo has not kept the list up to date (and I had already stretched my limit this moth) I did not know if it still is available. Well, I guess now it's not anymore. It was worth a try.
Sorry, yup, got taken.
Stick around, though. Considering it's at the $1 tier in Humble currently, we might get another copy.
Update: The Deer, Journey to the Center of Earth, and Grave Prosperity Redux - Part 1 added, courtesy of SolidSnale.
Dust: An Elysian Tale and Race the Sun added, courtesy of akhliber.
may i have battlefield 3,pls or c&c red alert 3 uprising (steam or origin)?
Post edited May 26, 2016 by Schizo2015
Schizo2015: may i have battlefield 3,pls or c&c red alert 3 uprising (steam or origin)?
Granted.
high rated
Schizo2015: may i have battlefield 3,pls or c&c red alert 3 uprising (steam or origin)?
zeogold: Granted.
Thx zeo.

Thx JunglePredator for Battlefield 3 and Sharonbn for C&C

@Marko,check your PM,i send your Tier 1 :) (inclusive Sacred 3)^^
Schizo2015: @Marko,check your PM,i send your Tier 1 :) (inclusive Sacred 3)^^
lol, very generous, as always. :) +1

zeogold: Dust: An Elysian Tale .
I know everyone and their grandma has it already, but Dust was far and away my favorite game I played in 2015. Even the parts that weren't challenging were just incredibly fun, and the occasional challenge spikes (can't recall if I played on normal or hard) were still manageable with some trial and error.

And the game makes it fairly easy to trial and error.

Plus fidget is awesome.

Even if you think you suck at platformers, play this game and just set it to easy and enjoy the story, the art, the voice acting, and flying around doing super ninja magic whatevers.
Well hope you enjoy Battlefield 3. I hear it's still quite active.
But then... the last time I loaded Battlefield 2142 there was still servers for it even.
Good thing they're still alive... EA does their best to ruin things (hence their cops & robbers one & now world war 1 game).

--Edit--
Also just checked my messages; thanks to Anonymous (not the group) & zeo again for Solar Flux.
I hope it's a lot like Solar 2 which is a fun game.
Post edited May 26, 2016 by JunglePredator
JunglePredator: Well hope you enjoy Battlefield 3. I hear it's still quite active.
But then... the last time I loaded Battlefield 2142 there was still servers for it even.
Good thing they're still alive... EA does their best to ruin things (hence their cops & robbers one & now world war 1 game).
Tell me about it, I would love to play Battleforge sometimes but....