It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

zeogold: And if that ain't enough for Chandoraa, I've got more in the back.
This.

zeogold: So I'm the Tonto of the gifting world?
Cool.
You know what that means in Spanish, don't ya?
Cool.
Chandoraa: You know what that means in Spanish, don't ya?
Tonto is a fictional character, the either Potawatomi or Comanche companion of the Lone Ranger

:P
omega64: Tonto is a fictional character, the either Potawatomi or Comanche companion of the Lone Ranger

Sure, sure, I have a passing knowledge of the character. Just commenting on his name having an unfortunate (albeit definitely coincidental) meaning in Spanish. That kind of thing happens all the time. Just try for a Spanish speaker to take Star Wars EU's Empress Teta seriously. Or for an English speaker not to chuckle if someone tells them in Spanish that they had a heart attack (infarto).
high rated
Cool.
He was reamed Toro in Spanish-speaking countries.
kusumahendra: Boy, this month my backlog got hit pretty hard with many big rpg. This 2 Risen games just add 50 hours to it
*evil cackling*
zeogold: Circuitts? Marvelous choice. A lovely game for those with a good/musical ear.
I see no reason not to throw in the second one, too.
Granted.
JunglePredator: Shit.... good musical ear?
I thought it looked very logical. .. I mean I like circuits.
Pretty much the entire game is based on sound. It'll help if you have a pair of good headphones.
Post edited May 21, 2016 by zeogold
omega64: Tonto is a fictional character, the either Potawatomi or Comanche companion of the Lone Ranger

Chandoraa: Sure, sure, I have a passing knowledge of the character. Just commenting on his name having an unfortunate (albeit definitely coincidental) meaning in Spanish. That kind of thing happens all the time. Just try for a Spanish speaker to take Star Wars EU's Empress Teta seriously. Or for an English speaker not to chuckle if someone tells them in Spanish that they had a heart attack (infarto).
The new Homefront has the same problem.
Jim Sterling commented that the slur they use for the bad guys in that game is a word for tits where he comes from. :P
Chandoraa: Sure, sure, I have a passing knowledge of the character. Just commenting on his name having an unfortunate (albeit definitely coincidental) meaning in Spanish. That kind of thing happens all the time. Just try for a Spanish speaker to take Star Wars EU's Empress Teta seriously. Or for an English speaker not to chuckle if someone tells them in Spanish that they had a heart attack (infarto).
omega64: The new Homefront has the same problem.
Jim Sterling commented that the slur they use for the bad guys in that game is a word for tits where he comes from. :P
Oh, yeah, I read that one! And that's within the same language!
zeogold: He was reamed Toro in Spanish-speaking countries.
kusumahendra: Boy, this month my backlog got hit pretty hard with many big rpg. This 2 Risen games just add 50 hours to it
zeogold: *evil cackling*
JunglePredator: Shit.... good musical ear?
I thought it looked very logical. .. I mean I like circuits.
zeogold: Pretty much the entire game is based on sound. It'll help if you have a pair of good headphones.
Hmm... well I requested 'cause I thought it looked like one was building circuits & the music was incidental.
I haven't reclaimed it yet; perhaps I should return it to the pool?

*evil cackling*

Pretty much the entire game is based on sound. It'll help if you have a pair of good headphones.
JunglePredator: Hmm... well I requested 'cause I thought it looked like one was building circuits & the music was incidental.
You hear a tune, which you can replay as many times as you want.
You need to recreate that tune.
JunglePredator: Hmm... well I requested 'cause I thought it looked like one was building circuits & the music was incidental.
omega64: You hear a tune, which you can replay as many times as you want.
I dunno... it sounds interesting & I quite enjoy circuits... even had a toy that was attaching wires to a board to do various things but I also have a horrible musical ear.
I couldn't finish Myst because of the stupid rocket ship.
high rated

*evil cackling*

You may want to check out some gameplay videos first. If it's not your style, you could pass the code over to MarkoH01 instead.
JunglePredator: I couldn't finish Myst
*clutches heart in deep emotional pain*
Post edited May 22, 2016 by zeogold
zeogold: *clutches heart in deep emotional pain*
*pushes Zeo and runs away*
omega64: You hear a tune, which you can replay as many times as you want.
JunglePredator: I dunno... it sounds interesting & I quite enjoy circuits... even had a toy that was attaching wires to a board to do various things but I also have a horrible musical ear.
I couldn't finish Myst because of the stupid rocket ship.
If you really don't want it (and only then), I would be interested like I said.
zeogold: You may want to check out some gameplay videos first. If it's not your style, you could pass the code over to MarkoH01 instead.
JunglePredator: I couldn't finish Myst
zeogold: *clutches heart in deep emotional pain*
Passed it on to MarkoH01.

Seems interesting but it might not be quite the right fit.
I'll just nab it if it ever shows up in a indie bundle after all.
Not that you'll care apparently... laying there all dead after being pushed over in the middle of a heart attack....
Guess I don't need to write a recommendation for SR3, then. Totally loved that game though.
BenKii: I saw you had it wishlisted on Gog and Steam so I didn't know if you preferred one over the other. Didn't hurt to nominate so I thought I'd try. Hope you enjoy the game. :D
I started Trine 3 today, and I'm definitely enjoying it. Thank you again~!