It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

omega64: Blame JunglePredator, he called you the Puzzlemater.
zeogold: I have no idea about my sister's private activities, nor do I want to know.
I'm.....

not really your sister.

Ya know.

Just saying...

But I DID notice how he glossed over the allegations though.
JunglePredator: I'm.....

not really your sister.
I was referring to Zeogoldilocks.
zeogold: Missed. Somehow, it ended up at the end of a page and my eyes skimmed over it. Thanks for letting me know.
So your eyes will skim over posts at the end of a page? Drat, mine always tend to end up there ... *wink, wink* ;)
zeogold: Missed. Somehow, it ended up at the end of a page and my eyes skimmed over it. Thanks for letting me know.
Leroux: So your eyes will skim over posts at the end of a page? Drat, mine always tend to end up there ... *wink, wink* ;)
I saw your previous post, I'm just trying to formulate an appropriate way to force you to take all 4.
Leroux: So your eyes will skim over posts at the end of a page? Drat, mine always tend to end up there ... *wink, wink* ;)
zeogold: I saw your previous post, I'm just trying to formulate an appropriate way to force you to take all 4.
You sounds desperate :p
Come on Leroux,, help this poor guy
zeogold - you missed post #1475 . . . rough week?
Gerin: May I please have Silent Storm Gold Edition?
Granted. Note that the donor of this one was unsure of whether it would work or not, so you've been warned.
wanderer_27: zeogold - you missed post #1475 . . . rough week?
I have no idea what on earth you could possibly be talking about.
Post edited May 21, 2016 by zeogold
He didn't miss it, Silent Storm sucks! :P He's doing that guy a favor.

Seriously, it's IMPOSSIBLE!!!!
tinyE: He didn't miss it, Silent Storm sucks! :P He's doing that guy a favor.

But this is the GOLD edition! 3% shinier!
thank you zeogold & JunglePredator for splinter cell conviction. i'm going to play gog's old games on my old laptop for the next few weeks until my main system is back on its feet. then i'm coming for Kobin!!! :-D
tinyE: He didn't miss it, Silent Storm sucks! :P He's doing that guy a favor.

zeogold: But this is the GOLD edition! 3% shinier!
3% harder! The snipers in that game NEVER MISS! XD You are running through a trench, covered in smoke, there they are on some hill a mile a way, and they get a kill shot EVERY TIME!!!!
high rated
tinyE: 3% harder! The snipers in that game NEVER MISS! XD You are running through a trench, covered in smoke, there they are on some hill a mile a way, and they get a kill shot EVERY TIME!!!!
So you're playing against Americans. Big deal.
tinyE: 3% harder! The snipers in that game NEVER MISS! XD You are running through a trench, covered in smoke, there they are on some hill a mile a way, and they get a kill shot EVERY TIME!!!!
I nominate tinyE for Hatoful Boyfriend! >:D

REDVWIN
REDVWIN: I nominate tinyE for Hatoful Boyfriend! >:D

REDVWIN
I don't think he uses Steam, sadly. If he did, there's about 20+ different games I'd bury him in. Heck, I'd probably even buy a few.
REDVWIN: I nominate tinyE for Hatoful Boyfriend! >:D

REDVWIN
I don;t deserve it but I won't refuse it because I really want that game. Just be careful; there is a large contingent of people here now that aren't real fond of me and this might put you on their shit list.

Oh wait, that is steam. Yeah I'm out. But I'm vert flattered REDVWIN. Thank you.
Post edited May 21, 2016 by tinyE