It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

kusumahendra: May I request risen?
zeogold: Sure, granted.
REDVWIN: May I get Bionic Commando? This isn't the same as Rearmed, this one is intended as a sequel for both Rearmed 1 and 2... all 3D and with lots of hazardous areas!! :P

REDVWIN
zeogold: Also granted.
Thank you, Mr. Gold, Zeo and Doc 0075. Project Albatross won't get to be!! :D

REDVWIN
Post edited May 18, 2016 by REDVWIN
Erich_Zann: Currently playing through A Boy And His Blob, all in all a solid re-imagining/sequel to its NES namesake. Hence, recommended.
*happily glomps* Thank you SO much for donating Trine 3! I know that I'm going to enjoy it immensely! (already have it downloaded, just haven't had a chance to start yet~)
Erich_Zann: Currently playing through A Boy And His Blob, all in all a solid re-imagining/sequel to its NES namesake. Hence, recommended.
genkicolleen: *happily glomps* Thank you SO much for donating Trine 3! I know that I'm going to enjoy it immensely! (already have it downloaded, just haven't had a chance to start yet~)
Hope you have more luck with it.
My save corrupted an hour or two into it. :P
zeogold: Sure, granted.

Also granted.
kusumahendra: Thanks zeogold and Schizo2015 for risen ☺
you`re welcome
genkicolleen: *happily glomps* Thank you SO much for donating Trine 3! I know that I'm going to enjoy it immensely! (already have it downloaded, just haven't had a chance to start yet~)
You will... you will! :]

REDVWIN
Alrighty, I think everything in the list is properly updated. Meanwhile, here's some recommendations:

Samorost 2 - Seriously, how is there still a copy of this left?! Every game ever produced by Amanita Design so far has been an absolute masterpiece, and this is no exception. It's the sequel to Samorost 1, which can be found online for free. It's a short game, and extremely pleasing as far as aesthetics go. Gameplay is simple, and the puzzles generally aren't too difficult. Even if you don't like point-and-click adventure games, you could use a walkthrough and enjoy this one for the art alone.

Divekick - This is possibly the most unique fighting game I've ever seen. You only use two buttons, one to "dive" (jump) and one to kick (attack your opponent). One hit takes down the other player, and the idea is to be the first to win 5 rounds. There's no combos to scrub out, no fussy stats to think about, and quirky special powers which can be activated by pushing both buttons together. I love it because it's pure tactics, attempting to bait the other person into attacking first so you can attack them without getting countered yourself. If you mess up, you know it's because the other person outpredicted you and not because you couldn't press the right buttons in time. It takes finesse, and spamming will get you nowhere. It also makes for a surprisingly even playing field, with newbies able to beat experienced players with enough luck.
As an added bonus, if you take it, you can play against the Puzzlemaster himself!

Nostradamus: The Last Prophecy - It's been a while since I finished this, but I recall it being another fabulous Kheops Studio adventure game. Kheops implemented a very unique inventory system in this and its other games (Return to Mysterious Island, Voyage to the Moon) whereby you can combine and take apart items gratuitously, finding different solutions depending on what you choose to build with what you have. Depending on what you choose to do, you can get more points, hearkening back to the Sierra days of adventure gaming. Typically the smarter methods will get you more points than the brute force ones will. In this particular game, you also get to wear disguises and do autopsies. The puzzles are particularly clever, and the atmosphere of the setting is well done.
zeogold: Divekick
As an added bonus, if you take it, you can play against the Puzzlemaster himself!
He's lying, I took it and still haven't played against anyone except AI. :P
zeogold: Divekick
omega64: He's lying, I took it and still haven't played against anyone except AI. :P
It'd fix some things if you added me on Steam first.
omega64: He's lying, I took it and still haven't played against anyone except AI. :P
zeogold: It'd fix some things if you added me on Steam first.
You and your excuses.
My pleasure.
I played through but didn't enjoy Trine 1 when it came out, so I figured, better give this one to someone who will :-)

zeogold: Snip
If nobody else is taking them, I'll dare to ask for Samorost 2 and/or Divekick. Particularly Samorost 2.
Post edited May 18, 2016 by Erich_Zann
high rated
Erich_Zann: If nobody else is taking them, I'll dare to ask for Samorost 2 and/or Divekick. Particularly Samorost 2.
Seems like this recommendation thing is paying off!
Granted.
Erich_Zann: If nobody else is taking them, I'll dare to ask for Samorost 2 and/or Divekick. Particularly Samorost 2.
zeogold: Seems like this recommendation thing is paying off!
Granted.
So do more of it, geez.
If no one wants them, i would love Battle Academy and Frontline: Road to Moscow.
Doggone it, it looks like I did a miscount. The 2nd copy of Samorost 2 is already taken, I'd just forgotten about it/forgot to update it because the recipient never posted anything in the thread about it.
I could've sworn I had a 4th copy of Divekick, but for some reason, it looks like it's a duplicate code. Sorry about the inconvenience.
zeogold:
A shame, I recommend people take a copy of Titan Attacks instead.
Space Invaders like, looks great, good music.
You can add weapons, upgrade them, purchase bombs etc.

Or Nightsky, A puzzle platformer. It's been a while since I played it but it's pretty good.
You control a ball rolling around the levels.
Quite a decent game.

Or Sideway: New York, a platformer with some metroidvania elements.
You get new powers you'll be able to use in previous levels to find some stuff.
Everything constantly flips around as your character was turned into grafitti.
He can only walk on walls.

Or Skulls of the Shogun, Turn based Strategy, you move in a circle around your character instead of there being hexes/squares. Gets pretty tricky later on.
All characters are skeletons.
Your character decided to kill? other skeletons as he doesn't want to wait in line, he was very important in life you see.

Or Tiny Troopers, a twin stick shooter, it's decent.
Characters level by completing missions.
If they die you get a replacement at base level (you can upgrade the base level) unless you've collected tokens which you can use to revive them.

Zombie Shooter, you get to shoot lots of zombies.
Also upgrading so you can kill more zombies.
Post edited May 18, 2016 by omega64