It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

zeogold: You interested in Puzzle Agent 2? The story gets way better in it, tying up a lot of loose ends, I assure you.
Thank you, both are amazing games, but I got the second one as soon as I finished the first one.
I'd try & write some reviews myself but I'm just not much of a writer.
I've been on Steam for almost 12 years & in that time I've posted 12 reviews.... evenly split between ones I think should burn at the stake & ones I think are good.
Of the games currently available, I can recommend Glorkian Warrior if anyone's looking for a funny casual arcade game, see my review here.
Post edited May 15, 2016 by Leroux
Back to the Future: The Game - review
kusumahendra: I can recommend consortium to any adventure game lover. You are a person from the past sent into future and taking over another person body. You are a member of a spaceship crew, and after your arrival there's many incidents happen and you must investigate them. The game played as first person shooter with very limited battle and lots of dialogues. Dialog system is interesting as it doesn't lock your character in conversation and writing is very good. Every conversation feels natural.

I'm so hype for the sequel, consortium the tower
Wow, as I wrote this I was wondering because afaik their Kickstarter failed. But a google search later I realized that they succeeded on fig a few days ago (https://www.fig.co/campaigns/consortium-the-tower#updates). Great, so the story will be continued.
zeogold: Feature update:
- Fixed everything so that all (I think) of the recommendations are now on the list beside their respective games. I may forget to re-add these if the game gets taken and another copy goes to the list, but I'll do what I can.
I really like that feature. Cheers to you!
Post edited May 15, 2016 by MarkoH01
kusumahendra: I can recommend consortium to any adventure game lover. You are a person from the past sent into future and taking over another person body. You are a member of a spaceship crew, and after your arrival there's many incidents happen and you must investigate them. The game played as first person shooter with very limited battle and lots of dialogues. Dialog system is interesting as it doesn't lock your character in conversation and writing is very good. Every conversation feels natural.

I'm so hype for the sequel, consortium the tower
MarkoH01: Wow, as I wrote this I was wondering because afaik their Kickstarter failed. But a google search later I realized that they succeeded on fig a few days ago (https://www.fig.co/campaigns/consortium-the-tower#updates). Great, so the story will be continued.
zeogold: Feature update:
- Fixed everything so that all (I think) of the recommendations are now on the list beside their respective games. I may forget to re-add these if the game gets taken and another copy goes to the list, but I'll do what I can.
MarkoH01: I really like that feature. Cheers to you!
Yeah, I was following their progress from kickstarter failure to successful fig campaign. I was very happy when they finally secure funding for the sequel. Consortium is kind of games I always want to get made. They promise same thing with bigger level for sequel is all I need. Heck, this planned sequel gets me more excited than fallout 4
51nikopol: I see Puzzle Agent has been added to the list of games available. If it is not too much to ask I would like to have this game as it looks good and the reviews are very positive.
zeogold: What, you're just going to take one? Like, beating the game on that cliffhanger ending without seeing the second chapter? I'm having none of that. Take both.
Granted.
Edit: Y'know, on that note, there's been 2 copies of Puzzle Agent given away so far, but only one copy of Puzzle Agent 2, these including yourself. I should find the guy who only took the first game and see if he wants that last copy of the second one as well.
Re-edit: Aha, found him.
JunglePredator: I hereby request Consortium.
zeogold: Wow, this whole recommendation thing is working out nicely. I really need to throw in some of my own.
Granted.

sanfueg: Puzzlemaster, I ask of you for one thing, Puzzle Agent. Since I heard it's Twin Peaks the video game I am very interested in playing this one. Thank you for doing this parallel thread giveaway with Steam.
zeogold: You interested in Puzzle Agent 2? The story gets way better in it, tying up a lot of loose ends, I assure you.
Thank you very much for the games, I appreciate it.
zeogold: Trouble is, I'm not entirely sure this key will work or not. The game page has been removed from Steam, so the link I've provided leads to the game's homepage instead.
It will work even if the game isn't available on the store not to say that it is being given to bundle stars customers for free this weekend, i seriously doubt that they would be given something that it didn't work. :)
May I please have Fallen Enchantress: Legendary Heroes?
Gerin: May I please have Fallen Enchantress: Legendary Heroes?
Granted.
Leroux: Of the games currently available, I can recommend Glorkian Warrior if anyone's looking for a funny casual arcade game, see my review here.
I agree. Glorkian Warrior plays like an early 80's arcade shooter and it's a blast to play. It's one of the few indie games that's better than i expected. :)
high rated
Don't mind me, just nominating DyNaer for Samorost 2.
low rated
zeogold: Don't mind me, just nominating DyNaer for Samorost 2.
Your my hero.Your buddy will be back very soon,when he thinks the forum has forgotten his dummy spit.
Correction.............buddies...
Post edited May 16, 2016 by Tauto
Tauto: Your my hero.
D'aww. I always knew you secretly loved me.
low rated
Tauto: Your my hero.
zeogold: D'aww. I always knew you secretly loved me.
Now,you have done it.