It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Thank you Zeogold for hosting this wonderful giveaway and thank you jjyiz28 for The Walking Dead.
Post edited May 11, 2016 by EPurpl3
Because of the recommendation I just played the Demo of "No time to explain remastered" and now I am asking for the full game if I still may after I already received Stealth Bastard Deluxe yesterday.

I am also interested in Journey Down but I will save this for next month since my two games limit will be reached.
Post edited May 12, 2016 by MarkoH01
MarkoH01: Because of the recommendation I just played the Demo of "No time to explain remastered" and now I am asking for the full game if I still may after I already received Stealth Bastard Deluxe yesterday.

I am also interested in Journey Down but I will save this for next month since my two games limit will be reached.
At least my recommendations had some use. :P
MarkoH01: Edit
zeogold: Since apparently nobody else wants this, and I AM the Puzzlemaster after all, I suppose I'll go ahead and snag this.

A warm thanks to omega64 for the nomination, and to sharonbn for donating it.
MarkoH01: You call yourself the puzzlemaster and you are not requesting Puzzle Agent? That puzzles me :)
I've already played both 1 and 2. I'll probably give a recommendation for them if they don't go anywhere soon.
timmy010: can i try galcon?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A6g0mPo-uJM

thx
Granted.
Falci: Omega64 explained well what is the classic original port. This steam version is a new HD port of the game. :)
Ah, ok, so the Steam version IS automatically the HD version. Good to know.
JunglePredator: Just to be clear there's no Devil May Cry® 4 Special Edition right?
There is on the current Humble Bundle, just not on this giveaway.
Post edited May 12, 2016 by zeogold
MadeinChina: first of all hello zeo i am back again so i see Lost Planet 3 is still available if i have all the requirements i would like to give it a try :)
amrit9037 has already been nominated for it. Gotta wait and see if he accepts or turns it down first.
MarkoH01: Because of the recommendation I just played the Demo of "No time to explain remastered" and now I am asking for the full game if I still may after I already received Stealth Bastard Deluxe yesterday.

Actually, go ahead and take both. There's a current Humble Store sale where chapter 2 is almost the cheapest it's ever been, and it's rare to see a sale on that chapter. You're only getting Chapter 1 anyways, and it's worth checking it now to see if you want to buy the other one.
Granted.
Post edited May 12, 2016 by zeogold
thx JunglePredator & zeogold for galcon :-)
timmy010: thx JunglePredator & zeogold for galcon :-)
Enjoy.
I never played that one myself but it looks similar to Eufloria. If you end up liking it then look around for copies of Eufloria or Eufloria HD. They've both been in bundles & when it wasn't crashing I spent 30+ hours on Eufloria.

MarkoH01: Edit

You call yourself the puzzlemaster and you are not requesting Puzzle Agent? That puzzles me :)
zeogold: I've already played both 1 and 2. I'll probably give a recommendation for them if they don't go anywhere soon.
timmy010: can i try galcon?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A6g0mPo-uJM

thx
zeogold: Granted.
Falci: Omega64 explained well what is the classic original port. This steam version is a new HD port of the game. :)
zeogold: Ah, ok, so the Steam version IS automatically the HD version. Good to know.
JunglePredator: Just to be clear there's no Devil May Cry® 4 Special Edition right?
zeogold: There is on the current Humble Bundle, just not on this giveaway.
Ya that's what I was asking... making sure I wasn't mis-reading. Thanks.
Post edited May 12, 2016 by JunglePredator
tomyam80:
zeogold: Alright. Putting it back.

Just for clarification, since I'm rather slow at updating this list:
From the most recent donation, the following are still available:
Resident Evil: Revelations
Bionic Commando: Rearmed
Lost Planet 3 Complete Pack
Resident Evil: Revelations 2 - Episode 1: Penal Colony
These are OK games. Come on, nominate or ask! :) [I think they need more exposure so please Mr Topic Creator, update the Available games posts, please]

REDVWIN
MadeinChina: first of all hello zeo i am back again so i see Lost Planet 3 is still available if i have all the requirements i would like to give it a try :)
zeogold: amrit9037 has already been nominated for it. Gotta wait and see if he accepts or turns it down first.
Yes as wanderer_27 said I was looking for it but I think I would pass as I think I would get it from trade!!! :)

Thank you wanderer_27 for nominating me I really appreciate it and thank you Zeogold for managing this GA.
zeogold: amrit9037 has already been nominated for it. Gotta wait and see if he accepts or turns it down first.

zeogold: Actually, go ahead and take both. There's a current Humble Store sale where chapter 2 is almost the cheapest it's ever been, and it's rare to see a sale on that chapter. You're only getting Chapter 1 anyways, and it's worth checking it now to see if you want to buy the other one.
Granted.
no problem at all :) i hope amrit9037 enjoy it ^^

zeogold: Actually, go ahead and take both. There's a current Humble Store sale where chapter 2 is almost the cheapest it's ever been, and it's rare to see a sale on that chapter. You're only getting Chapter 1 anyways, and it's worth checking it now to see if you want to buy the other one.
Granted.
then maybe can i take my second choice Resident Evil Revelation if no one ask for it thank you in advance :)
Post edited May 12, 2016 by MadeinChina
A.Ryan: Ps: Oh Chandoraa sorry for the ultralate reply, i finish the Stikbold a some weeks ago, and its cool, nothing special but fun, maybe so long and repetitive on the end, but i enjoy it, fun! Thanks one more time for donate it :)
Huh? Who were you, again? Just kidding, thanks for the heads-up. Más vale tarde que nunca, right?. Glad you liked it.

JunglePredator: I never played that one myself but it looks similar to Eufloria. If you end up liking it then look around for copies of Eufloria or Eufloria HD. They've both been in bundles & when it wasn't crashing I spent 30+ hours on Eufloria.
To whoever's planning to start Eufloria, be aware that one of the mid stages is generally regarded as unwinnable. I can't remember the specifics, nor can be bothered to look it up right now, but I seem to remember that you start out greatly outnumbered against several enemy factions, and unless they happen to behave in a very specific manner that gives you an opening, then "you have no chance to survive make your time". Some have bypassed it by reloading the stage until you get lucky and the enemies don't ravage you right at the start (I understand it can take many reloads). Me, I ended up quitting. This is supposed to be fixed in Eufloria HD. I started that one, but couldn't manage to get interested for long enough to get that far again. I might get back to it some time, though. Cute, decent, no-bells-and-whistles RTS.

Granted.
Many thanks again to sharonbn for "The Journey Down: Chapter 1" and for zeogold for "No time explayin: remastered" as well as to zeogold for managing the keys as well. I feel a bit greedy now that I got three keys in such a short time and will not ask again this month.
MarkoH01: Many thanks again to sharonbn for "The Journey Down: Chapter 1" and for zeogold for "No time explayin: remastered" as well as to zeogold for managing the keys as well. I feel a bit greedy now that I got three keys in such a short time and will not ask again this month.
You're clearly snatching games away from the rest of the eager masses.

Edit - on that note, zeo could experiment with changing the rules to one game per week/10 days/etc. That would keep someone from bogarting several games right as they were donated, while potentially keeping things moving faster overall.
Post edited May 12, 2016 by bler144
MarkoH01: Many thanks again to sharonbn for "The Journey Down: Chapter 1" and for zeogold for "No time explayin: remastered" as well as to zeogold for managing the keys as well. I feel a bit greedy now that I got three keys in such a short time and will not ask again this month.
bler144: You're clearly snatching games away from the rest of the eager masses.
Sorry, it won't happen again.
bler144: You're clearly snatching games away from the rest of the eager masses.
MarkoH01: Sorry, it won't happen again.
My comment was sarcasm, but I can't tell if you're responding in kind, or taking me seriously.