It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

zeogold: Don't encourage him.
tomyam80: Normally i will ignore that low-life troller but just to prove him wrong once & for all i wld recall my request for the game since omega64 mentioned it plays differently from the original version.

I wld rather the game goes to someone who hv higher priority than trollers who says i'm w/o ANY proof watsoever. ;)
Just ignoring him is what's best for everybody, but if you really would like to revoke your request, I'll respect that.
low rated
tomyam80: Normally i will ignore that low-life troller but just to prove him wrong once & for all i wld recall my request for the game since omega64 mentioned it plays differently from the original version.

I wld rather the game goes to someone who hv higher priority than trollers who says i'm w/o ANY proof watsoever. ;)
zeogold: Just ignoring him is what's best for everybody, but if you really would like to revoke your request, I'll respect that.
It wasn't a priority on my play list & if it goes to someone who hv higher priority i wld be happier. Besides, i dun think a scammer wld be stupid enough to revoke any granted games so let's just see wat else he has to say or count, lol.
Post edited May 11, 2016 by tomyam80
Regarding Resident Evil Revelations and RE Rev 2 Episode 1.
If anyone gets those and wants to try the multiplayer I'd love to play with you.
XxXSprayvWarXxX: Can I have Resident Evil 4 HD and 6? :) Thank you so much!
zeogold: Hrm...
No offense, but your community participation's taken a pretty big drop recently. And on top of that, you're asking for the most expensive games of the set.
Please don't take this the wrong way, but I have to deny your request for now until you become more active again.
Oh alright, I understand mate. I wasn't active, because I have exams and reading! But, I understand! :)
omega64: Nominate zeogold for English Country Tune.
Since apparently nobody else wants this, and I AM the Puzzlemaster after all, I suppose I'll go ahead and snag this.

A warm thanks to omega64 for the nomination, and to sharonbn for donating it.
XxXSprayvWarXxX: Oh alright, I understand mate. I wasn't active, because I have exams and reading! But, I understand! :)
You study for exams?
So weird, go play games or something.
XxXSprayvWarXxX: Oh alright, I understand mate. I wasn't active, because I have exams and reading! But, I understand! :)
omega64: You study for exams?
So weird, go play games or something.
Yes I do,
Haha, I wish... :P
tomyam80:
Alright. Putting it back.
Post edited May 15, 2016 by zeogold
zeogold: Resident Evil 4
It's the HD version right?
Important distinction as it did have a prior pc version, but was a terrible port.
Post edited May 11, 2016 by omega64
JunglePredator: May I grab either of the resident evil 4s? I see someone has called out for HD already but that at least leaves the normal one right?
zeogold: That request was denied, so if you want the HD one, you can have it. Which would you prefer?
HD is always preferable no? :-)

Friend of mine was wondering why I bought Zombie Driver HD when I owned Zombie Driver even. :-p (Hint... Zombie Driver HD is better but not sure if it's worth the extra $ if you own the original.)
low rated
zeogold: Just ignoring him is what's best for everybody, but if you really would like to revoke your request, I'll respect that.
tomyam80: It wasn't a priority on my play list & if it goes to someone who hv higher priority i wld be happier. Besides, i dun think a scammer wld be stupid enough to revoke any granted games so let's just see wat else he has to say or count, lol.
Hell,I can say plenty if you like jerk.
zeogold: Resident Evil 4
omega64: It's the HD version right?
Important distinction as it did have a prior pc version, but was a terrible port.
I don't think so. At least, Doc0075 didn't mention it as such.
There was an HD version available, but that's gone to JunglePredator.
Edit: Y'know, looking at the Steam page...it's quite possible that it's in HD automatically. It's just that EPurpl3 distinguished his key as such while Doc0075 didn't. I think both versions might be HD.
JunglePredator: HD is always preferable no? :-)
A'ight.
Granted.
Post edited May 11, 2016 by zeogold
EVEN MORE recommendations:

No Time to Explain Remastered
Originally used Flash, this version actually works.
You start of by your future self coming to warn you and being kidnapped by a giant enemy crab.
The game also features:
Unique mechanics for different worlds.
A flying shark with tentacles
Dinosaurs
A giant laser you use to propel yourself around levels
Cake

Overlord: You have minions, those minions are idiots, you control them they kill, eat and destroy everything.
Ever wanted to be the bad guy in a world of happy people?
There ya go.
You get to kill unicorns.

Puzzle Agent:
Like Professor Layton except not quite as good.
You solve puzzles to continue the story.
The puzzles are ok.
The story is really worth playing through though.
No more info as I don't want to spoil it. :P

Retro City Rampage DX.
Topdown like GTA 1+2 with a retro art style.
Quite enjoyable if you like destroying stuff.

Savant Ascent:
Decent game with a great soundtrack.
Aim the mouse to shoot at different enemies, use wasd to move between platforms.

Rush:
Fun puzzle game, Lead the cubes to the appropriate place by placing instructions in the levels.

Steel Storm Burning Retrobution:
One of the best topdown shooters there is, especially fun in multiplayer, still a blast when playing alone.
Post edited May 11, 2016 by omega64
low rated
tomyam80: It wasn't a priority on my play list & if it goes to someone who hv higher priority i wld be happier. Besides, i dun think a scammer wld be stupid enough to revoke any granted games so let's just see wat else he has to say or count, lol.
Tauto: Hell,I can say plenty if you like jerk.
Sure, u can say all u want but we all know who's the jerk ard here, haha. I think i had been civil enough with u & even kindly advised u to mend ur ways before earlier in this thread but instead of heeding my kind-hearted advice u choose to attack me instead. This only shows that the saying a Leopard cannot change it's spots is true. As such, this will probably be the last time i'm replying u.

Apologies to zeogold for feeding the troll, i promise i wun do it again. :p

Edit: Added the link to the post i made in reply to him last mth as proof.
Post edited May 11, 2016 by tomyam80
low rated
omega64: EVEN MORE recommendations:

No Time to Explain Remastered
Originally used Flash, this version actually works.
You start of by your future self coming to warn you and being kidnapped by a giant enemy crab.
The game also features:
Unique mechanics for different worlds.
A flying shark with tentacles
Dinosaurs
A giant laser you use to propel yourself around levels
Cake

Overlord: You have minions, those minions are idiots, you control them they kill, eat and destroy everything.
Ever wanted to be the bad guy in a world of happy people?
There ya go.
You get to kill unicorns.

Puzzle Agent:
Like Professor Layton except not quite as good.

You solve puzzles to continue the story.
The puzzles are ok.
The story is really worth playing through though.
No more info as I don't want to spoil it. :P

Retro City Rampage DX.
Topdown like GTA 1+2 with a retro art style.
Quite enjoyable if you like destroying stuff.

Savant Ascent:
Decent game with a great soundtrack.
Aim the mouse to shoot at different enemies, use wasd to move between platforms.

Rush:
Fun puzzle game, Lead the cubes to the appropriate place by placing instructions in the levels.

Steel Storm Burning Retrobution:
One of the best topdown shooters there is, especially fun in multiplayer, still a blast when playing alone.
Stop trying to change the subject:)
Tauto: Hell,I can say plenty if you like jerk.
tomyam80: Sure, u can say all u want but we all know who's the jerk ard here, haha. I think i had been civil enough with u & even kindly advised u to mend ur ways before in another thread but now u choose to attack me instead. This only shows that the saying a Leopard cannot change it's spots is true. As such, this will probably be the last time i'm replying u.

Apologies to zeogold for feeding the troll, i promise i wun do it again. :p
You are correct,I remember that issue.You were big noting yourself in the thread for a chance at a free game and to show all readers what a hero or nice guy you were.I got news for you and it's all bad.
Making hero statements might get you a game on the house.
Being a nice guy might get you a game on the house.
Begging will get you a free game,sooner or later.
If that's your lifestyle then I pity you,well I don't really your just a scab.
Post edited May 11, 2016 by Tauto