It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

wanderer_27: . . . . may have to do something about that . . .

:)
MarkoH01: Oh no, I get where you are going with this. You're probably about to give zeo another 20 steam keys you kept for such occasions, don't you? Well, I guess we are in need for some other recommendations here (seems to have worked the last time).
Well . . . I've managed to go get myself tied up again . . . but something should surface :)
Hi Zeogold, may i ask for The Walking Dead? Thank you.
high rated
EPurpl3: Hi Zeogold, may i ask for The Walking Dead? Thank you.
But of course.
Granted.
high rated
*rubs hands together*
Here we go, folks!

Update: Resident Evil 4 HD added, courtesy of EPurpl3.
Resident Evil 6, Remember Me, Resident Evil 4, Devil May Cry, Resident Evil Revelation, Bionic Commando: Rearmed, Lost Planet 3 Complete Pack, Resident Evil Revelations 2 - Episode 1: Penal Colony, and Strider added, courtesy of Doc0075.
Human Resource Machine and Shantae: Risky's Revenge - Director's Cut added, courtesy of sharonbn.
Post edited May 11, 2016 by zeogold
I recall that Amadren was looking for Human Resource Machine a while back, so I'll nominate him for it.
zeogold: Devil May Cry
Since I played METAL GEAR RISING: REVENGEANCE so much lately, I would like to give DmC: Devil May Cry a go, thank you.
zeogold: Devil May Cry
sanfueg: Since I played METAL GEAR RISING: REVENGEANCE so much lately, I would like to give DmC: Devil May Cry a go, thank you.
Sure.
Granted.
Can I have Resident Evil 4 HD and 6? :) Thank you so much!
I'd recommend Lost Planet 3.
The shooting is relatively generic, but you get to be in a mech and fight giant creatures. So that's a thing.
Edit: Your mech has a giant drill.

Resident Evil Revelation is very playable, it's nothing special for sure but it's a fun horror action game.
The game also has a raid mode that you can play multiplayer.
Raid mode = Leveling characters, looting guns, enemies with hp bars etc.

Strider:
A really fun action platformer with a giant difficulty spike at the end.
Don't play this on hard, it's pretty fun otherwise.
It has metroidvania elements.
Post edited May 11, 2016 by omega64
zeo,

may i have remember me or dmc?
Thank you Doc0075 for the big donation, and thank you zeogold for still maintaining this thread.
omega64: Resident Evil Revelation is very playable, it's nothing special for sure but it's a fun horror action game.
I only play RE on PS before & found it fun so if i may i wld like to give Resident Evil Revelation a go on pc. Thks for ur consideration zeogold.
Post edited May 11, 2016 by tomyam80
omega64: Resident Evil Revelation is very playable, it's nothing special for sure but it's a fun horror action game.
tomyam80: I only play RE on PS before & found it fun so if i may i wld like to give Resident Evil Revelation a go on pc. Thks for ur consideration zeogold.
That depends, which one have you played?
This one has more modern controls, it plays very differently to RE4-5.
Of course the originals are different altogether.
Can I have Strider? Thank you.

edit: Thank you Doc & zeo.
Post edited May 11, 2016 by triock
Schizo2015: zeo,

may i have remember me or dmc?
DmC has already been taken, but Remember Me is still available.
Granted.
tomyam80: I only play RE on PS before & found it fun so if i may i wld like to give Resident Evil Revelation a go on pc. Thks for ur consideration zeogold.
Granted.
triock: Can I have Strider? Thank you.
Granted.