It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Thanks onarliog & zeogold for the game.
Impaler26: May i ask for FORCED: Slightly Better Edition?
zeogold: I was wondering where the heck everybody was hiding.
Granted. All o' ya.
Thanks to you and sharonbn for donating the game! :)
Thank you MarkoH01 for another Artifex Mundi game ("Clockwork Tales: Of Glass and Ink")! Thanks zeogold for hosting this giveaway for such a long time!

I'm 100% sure that I will have fun playing it tomorrow.
BenKii: May I request Fez? I've heard a lot of good things about this game and would like to give it a try.
Granted. All o' ya.
Thanks zeogold. :)

And thanks to EPurpl3 for donating the game. :D
BenKii: May I request Fez? I've heard a lot of good things about this game and would like to give it a try.
Granted. All o' ya.
I think I should nominate more often! :D

REDVWIN
Could I request Chivslry: Medieval Warfare? I would appreciate it very much. Thank you
Gerin: Could I request Chivslry: Medieval Warfare? I would appreciate it very much. Thank you
'Course.
Granted.

Anybody else care to get in some last-minute requests before the limit reset in 3 hours?
low rated
Ritualisto: Thank you MarkoH01 for another Artifex Mundi game ("Clockwork Tales: Of Glass and Ink")! Thanks zeogold for hosting this giveaway for such a long time!

Yep,back tomorrow to scam again.
Ritualisto: Thank you MarkoH01 for another Artifex Mundi game ("Clockwork Tales: Of Glass and Ink")! Thanks zeogold for hosting this giveaway for such a long time!

As ususal you are welcome. Enjoy the game :)
Gerin: Could I request Chivslry: Medieval Warfare? I would appreciate it very much. Thank you
zeogold: 'Course.
Granted.

Anybody else care to get in some last-minute requests before the limit reset in 3 hours?
Thank you ever so much zeogold, and onarliog for donating! You made my day. Best to you both
If Zeogold is alright with it I'll have him give away the following with a small catch however... they're GamersGate gifts & the person they're given to must be added to my GamersGate account as there's no links or serials I can give... they must be directly gifted.
Doesn't look like anyone will trade for any of them (had been trying to get BG2:EE & not even any takers for that) so I'll give the Mac ones here & then I'll give PC ones to my own friends. :-)
Figure there's a serious lack of Mac support in the giveaway list but lots of PC.

(Based on Zeogold's alright... all Macintosh GamresGate gifts games)

Anomaly Warzone Earth
Cardinal Quest
Fortix
King's Bounty: Armored Princess
King's Bounty The Legend
Tiny Troopers
Oil Rush
AI War: Fleet Command Mac

Remember you must have a real Apple Macintosh computer as a "hackintosh" will probably not meet the requirement.
Example requirements:
Required components:
2.6.x Linux kernel
GLIBC 2.11 or newer
X.Org X window system
Proprietary AMD or NVIDIA video drivers
Apple Mac OS X
Mac OS X 10.7+ (Lion) is required.
If no one else has claimed it already, I am interested in The Detail - Episode One.
Thanks!
Could I get the spam, eggs, sausage and spam?
bler144: Could I get the spam, eggs, sausage and spam?
No, I'm afraid we've just run out of that. If you like, though, you could get the spam, spam, sausage, spam, eggs, Steam and spam.
adambiser: If no one else has claimed it already, I am interested in The Detail - Episode One.
Thanks!
Granted.
JunglePredator: *donation offer*
Sure, go for it.
omega64: Nominate zeogold for English Country Tune.
Well, if there's no objections...I suppose I could. Omega kinda sold me on it, I didn't know it was so great of a puzzle game.
If nobody else wants it, maybe I'll snag it.
Post edited May 02, 2016 by zeogold
adambiser: If no one else has claimed it already, I am interested in The Detail - Episode One.
Thanks!
zeogold: Granted.
Thank you!