It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Thank you letsmaybeLP92 and Finkleroy for Moebius: Empire Rising :)
Thank you finkleroy for your continued hard work, especially during this busy summer season. Thank you to Damon18 for Super Adventure Panda. It looks like a hidden gem.
Thank you A.Ryan and finkleroy for Pinball DLC.
high rated
I copied all the games from the update spreadsheet to the main spreadsheet. Links to both spreadsheets will remain in the second post until the next update arrives, at which point a link to the new update will replace the link to the current update. Please feel free to check that post and use those links to access the spreadsheets, but be sure to search the most recent posts to see what has and has not already been requested and nominated since the most recent time a request was granted. If you've never perused either list of games, you can ignore the update list.
Could I have Darkness Within 1: In Pursuit of Loath Nolder, please?
Another title that I'm losing hopes for to be on GOG. We have their other games, Conarium and Transient...
Dogmaus: Could I have Darkness Within 1: In Pursuit of Loath Nolder, please?
Another title that I'm losing hopes for to be on GOG. We have their other games, Conarium and Transient...
Granted.
Many big thanks again to finkleroi for hosting the ga and to Liverpoolfanster for the Darkness Within 1 key!
And Damon18 for keeping the list of given keys for us! That's so helpful!
Post edited July 23, 2021 by Dogmaus
Liverpoolfanster: Thanks PMPMGamer for Truck Racer and Thanks DoryaMish7 for Axis football 2020
goldfishfingers: Thank you PMPMGamer for donating Labyrinthine Dreams. And a big thanks to finkleroy as well
jimrh69: Thank you very much PMPMGamer and finkleroy for Mata Hari :)
comradegarry: Can I have Space Empires IV Deluxe please?
comradegarry: Granted.

Thank you and PMPMGamer for the game :)
kmonster: Thanks to summitus, PMPMGamer and finkleroy !
LaLaLee: Thanks to PMPMGamer and finkleroy for some knuckle crunching adventure, Zeno Clash II!
Clairsentient: Many thanks to Rsgames246 for SteamWorld Dig and to PMPMGamer for Nicole - Deluxe Edition (yes it comes with bonus content, thanks!).

And a huge thank you to finkleroy!
mrkgnao: Many thanks to PMPMGamer and finkleroy for "Blood Knights".
You're very welcome, enjoy with games! :)
Hello.

I would like to request Earth 2150 Trilogy.
LootHunter: Hello.

Granted.
LootHunter: Hello.

finkleroy: Granted.
Thank you and letsmaybeLP92 for the trilogy!
Hello, could I request Wolfenstein: The Two Pack?

edit: nvm, just found the rules, have a nice day :)
Post edited July 25, 2021 by RougeGAMER25566
triock: Thank you Damon18 & finkleroy for Aven Colony.
grynn: Thanks to Damon18 and finkleroy for Convoy!
mrkgnao: Thank you Damon18 and finkleroy for Dungelot: Shattered Lands!
DellJennin667: Thanks to finkleroy and Damon18
BurlyHeart: Thank you finkleroy for your continued hard work, especially during this busy summer season. Thank you to Damon18 for Super Adventure Panda. It looks like a hidden gem.
You are welcome!
Hope you enjoyed/are enjoying the titles!
May I ask for Betrayer, Haimrik, and World's dawn.
I'd like to ask for Lucius III, please. Thank you.