It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Dogmaus: Thanks to fink for the hard work and to Erbello for the new Flatland game. Er bello means the handsome in Rome dialect! Grazie bello!
Prego, divertiti :)
Time for round 2! Everyone is allowed one non-daggered game and one daggered game per update round! Please keep in mind that ALL keys you are granted during June count toward the monthly limit of 3 non-daggered keys + 5 daggered keys. Click here to view the update: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1NgM3mw2lql3Axf1QNPVVxs2ak-BuoOuWvQdb7DNMeCU/edit?usp=sharing
[Edit - deleted, read the sheet incorrectly.]
Post edited June 26, 2021 by DiffuseReflection
I'd like to ask for Effie for my last game of the month
zlaywal: I'd like to ask for Effie for my last game of the month
Granted.
Thank you finkleroy and frogthroat for Effie
May I request Redeemer perhaps?
Outriders: May I request Redeemer perhaps?
Granted.
hmmm... wanna find out which Space Empires game I'd like more. sooo... am I allowed to get Space Empires V?
LynXsh: hmmm... wanna find out which Space Empires game I'd like more. sooo... am I allowed to get Space Empires V?
You've already received three non-daggered games this month.
May I have Commandos 3: Destination Berlin as another one game this month?
may I request some Tooth and Tail my good sir?
Hi. I would like to request Cargo! The Quest for Gravity as a third non-daggered game for this month.
AWG43: May I have Commandos 3: Destination Berlin as another one game this month?
Granted.
LaLaLee: may I request some Tooth and Tail my good sir?
Granted.
LootHunter: Hi. I would like to request Cargo! The Quest for Gravity as a third non-daggered game for this month.
Granted.
I'd like to thank Liverpoolfanster and finkleroy for Pro Cycling Manager.