It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Thank you Anonymous donor and Finkleroy for the game :)
May I request for Deep Sky Derelicts?
Drakon1590: May I request for Deep Sky Derelicts?
Granted.
Thank you Damon18 for Redout!
Thank you so much Damon18 for Deep Sky Derelicts. I think you are one of the greatest heroes of the community, because from what I have noticed, there are quite often games donated by you and I have had the opportunity to submit requests several times for games that turned out to be donated by you. So thank you again and I really appreciate your contribution to making other people happy because I belong to them.
Thank you Navagon and finkleroy for Super Mega Baseball.
I'd like to ask LiEat, please.
RickyAndersen: I'd like to ask LiEat, please.
Granted.
Thank you Damon18 and finkleroy!
Thanks to Navagon and finkleroy, you guys are awesome :)
Time for round 2! Everyone is allowed one non-daggered game and one daggered game per update round! Please keep in mind that ALL keys you are granted during October count toward the monthly limit of 3 non-daggered keys + 5 daggered keys. Click here to view the update: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/13Ru6rZtWc_ikw6izKWtvlJFFitymefWUEwqPcYRXCJk/edit?usp=sharing
Hmm, I'll go for Lethal League Blaze this round please :)
MAy I please heve Beat Cop?
I would like Car Mechanic Simulator 2014.

Incidentally, if I beat somebody to this that wanted it, it's $0.69 USD right now :)
Can i ask for "Peregrin" for this 2 round please? Thanks for sharing like always guys!