It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

May I request that daggered Killer is Dead key? I'm in the AU so it should be redeemable.
Braggadar: May I request that daggered Killer is Dead key? I'm in the AU so it should be redeemable.
Granted.
Thanks A.Ryan for the game, the cat with the keys, finkleroy, and last but not least Damon18 :)
high rated
kmcoolice: Thank you Korotan for donating "BioShock: The Collection" , thank you Damon18 for keeping statistics and thank you, our giveaway lord, finkleroy, for hosting this giveaway.:)
drxenija: Thank you Korotan for Spec Ops! I wish I could go back to 2011 and you let me have at least a piece of nostalgia!
Mugiwarah: Thank you Korotan for Borderlands: The Handsome Collection and Spec Ops: The Line and Thanks to finkleroy for the giveaway
greeklover: Thanks Korotan and finkleroy for Borderlands The Handsome Collection. For those who wanted this game, there is a rumour that it will be given away for free on Epic Games during the next weeks.
Paulo_Moura69: Thank you Korotan and finkleroy for the game NBA 2K20.
zejango: Thank you finkleroy, Korotan for NBA 2K20 and Catac1ysm for Dream Pinball 3D.
asilay: I'd want to thank Korotan for HumbleBundle gift of Sid Meier's Pirates, it even made me weep a little because of nostalgia, this picture can literally describe my feelings right now
And many thanks to irreplaceable finkleroy, you are the life and soul of the community
PMPMGamer: Thank you so much finkleroy and Korotan for NBA 2K Playgrounds 2 and WWE 2K20! :)
A.Ryan: Huge thanks to Lone_Scout for Beat cop, Korotan for WWE 2k20 and Fink for keep working in this amazing thread. Thanks guys!

PS: Sorry Damon18, that key come from old txt, i didnt know was already redeemed :(. let me try to fix it via PM.
pferreira1983: Thanks to donators A.Ryan and Korotan for the games. Also thanks to finkleroy for providing these keys.
RonianAT: Dankeschön Korotan für Civ3!
Dark_art_: Thank you Finkleroy and Korotan for the games, you're both awsome!
RickyAndersen: Many thanks to Korotan and finkleroy for The Darkness II!
zaMNal: Thank you to Korotan and finkleroy for The Darkness II, very interesting game :D
Your welcome everyone.
It Is nice to see my little accident brought you so much joy.
This time I did not write individual thanks because I suffer right now from a worse getting depression and it is now the first time since a week I looked into it here again. So have fun guys, stay healthy and Game on!
Big thanks to A.Ryan and Korotan for making happy a person andddddd as always great work from Finkleroy , also sorry for the misspost :)
Korotan: [snip] ... because I suffer right now from a worse getting depression and ... [snip]
Well @Korotan, not sure if I'm being helpful here (or if there's any other particular way I could be). Anyway ...

Hope you can get over this soon... and pls be mindful of the fact that the situation the world is in right now has had no parallel in the entirety of our lifetimes (unless you're 80 or more). Whatever your beliefs might be, I hope that you can appreciate that we're all being somehow heavily 'tested' at this time... and I also hope that you can find support and inspiration, inside and outside yourself, in order to get back to some higher and firmer ground !

Cheers
Post edited May 21, 2020 by PhedaPuten
Korotan: snip
Sorry to hear that. Thank you for all the love you have been showing in spite of facing depression. I understand it is a dark hole to pull out of. I have been there.

With isolation and COVID-19's effects on employment and daily supplies, it can be the worst challenge ever. If you need to chat, we're here for you, my friend.

Don't be a stranger and reach out! Social support and a good listener helps!
Korotan: Your welcome everyone.
It Is nice to see my little accident brought you so much joy.
This time I did not write individual thanks because I suffer right now from a worse getting depression and it is now the first time since a week I looked into it here again. So have fun guys, stay healthy and Game on!
Sorry to hear that you’re having a hard time, friend.
This is just from my personal experience but, doing exercises (in my case, jogging on a treadmill everyday) somewhat made me more positive when the situation here was more dire months ago. I guess physical exercises are also a good source of good mood, besides good games:)
Many thanks to A.Ryan and finkleroy!
I see Wizardry 6 and 7 is listed for a very long time now. If no one else interested, may I have these games for a collection, please? :)
high rated
AWG43: I see Wizardry 6 and 7 is listed for a very long time now. If no one else interested, may I have these games for a collection, please? :)
Granted.
May I request for Niche - a genetics survival game?
Drakon1590: May I request for Niche - a genetics survival game?
Granted.
Drakon1590: May I request for Niche - a genetics survival game?
finkleroy: Granted.
Thank you finkleroy, and thank you ofthenexus for donation.
can I have the tower of guns key?