It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

PhedaPuten: Also, many thx to @Damon18 for donating the key for Tharsis ! :))
zejango: Thanks to finkleroy, Damon18 for On Rusty Trails and A.Ryan for Hyper Fighters.
kmonster: Many thanks to Sagara-san, A.Ryan and Damon18 !
You are welcome guys!!
Outriders: For the second round can I request Moero Chronicle please?
finkleroy: Granted.
Thanks again ofthenexus and finkleroy.
I'd like to ask daggered Ashes of the Singularity: Escalation. I don't know why but humblebundle gave me error message when I tried to grab this game.
edit: wrong thread
Post edited May 20, 2020 by bluethief
May I request Hotline Miami?
NickZah: I'd like to ask daggered Ashes of the Singularity: Escalation. I don't know why but humblebundle gave me error message when I tried to grab this game.
Granted.
Braggadar: May I request Hotline Miami?
Granted.
Many thanks to AB2012 for Ashes of the Singularity!
Thank You Doc0075 and FinkleRoy for The Turing Test. Been on the wishlist for a while, so will enjoy
high rated
I copied all the games from the update spreadsheet to the main spreadsheet. Links to both spreadsheets will remain in the second post until the next update arrives, at which point a link to the new update will replace the link to the current update. Please feel free to check that post and use those links to access the spreadsheets, but be sure to search the most recent posts to see what has and has not already been requested and nominated since the most recent time a request was granted. If you've never perused either list of games, you can ignore the update list.
May I ask for Killer is Dead - Nightmare Edition? Thank you :)
zaMNal: May I ask for Killer is Dead - Nightmare Edition? Thank you :)
Planning on activating via VPN then?
Hey finkle can i request Amnesia Collection as daggered and Sid Meier's Civilization® III Complete as non-daggered?
Oh, yes sorry about the delay for the public thanks. Thanking finkleroy for the admin work, and Lone_Scout for Hotline Miami! Fantastic!
I'm afraid that key can only be redeemed in AU and NZ.
Persival2207: Hey finkle can i request Amnesia Collection as daggered and Sid Meier's Civilization® III Complete as non-daggered?
Granted.
finkleroy: I'm afraid that key can only be redeemed in AU and NZ.
Hi finkleroy, thank you for notifying about this specific detail!