It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Many thanks to Sagara-san, A.Ryan and Damon18 !
I'd like to ask for Gabriel Knight 3, although it seems to suffer from lots of compatibility problems on modern systems.
Pouyou-pouyou: I'd like to ask for Gabriel Knight 3, although it seems to suffer from lots of compatibility problems on modern systems.
Granted.
I'll take Sword Legacy: Omen, if it's still available, please. Thank you.
Many thanks to zeogold for Re-legion!
Post edited May 18, 2020 by NickZah
Thanks to zeogold for "Quantum Replica", PMPMGamer for "Mars or Die!" and finkleroy for managing the giveaway.
OHMYGODJCABOMB: Thanks to zeogold for "Quantum Replica", PMPMGamer for "Mars or Die!" and finkleroy for managing the giveaway.
You're very welcome, enjoy! :)
Thanks to Doc0075 for Hotline Miami and samuraigaiden for Gabriel Knight 3.
Hi!

I'd like to ask for Post Master and Hacknet (†) if possible.

Thanks.
Can I claim Deadbeat Heroes?
triock: I'll take Sword Legacy: Omen, if it's still available, please. Thank you.
Granted.
Levitan17: I'd like to ask for Post Master and Hacknet (†) if possible.
Granted.
letsmaybeLP92: Can I claim Deadbeat Heroes?
Granted.
Thanks Doc0075 for Deadbeat Heroes
Thank you finkleroy and Doc0075. I asked for Black The Fall last month but the key not working, so glad that I eventually get it this update round.
Post edited May 19, 2020 by zlaywal
Thanks a lot, Finkleroy for managing, Themazingness for Post Master and Doc0075 for Hacknet !!!

Have a nice day, you all !! <3
Thank you ofthenexus & finkleroy for Sword Legacy: Omen!