It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Thanks BeatriceElysia once again!
Thanks zeogold, for Starward Rogue.
I'd like to request Battallion 1944, please.
Thank you finkleroy, Korotan for NBA 2K20 and Catac1ysm for Dream Pinball 3D.
blastradius: I'd like to request Battallion 1944, please.
Granted.
I'd like to give a big thank you to finkleroy for running this whole thing, and to Doc0075 for Battalion 1944.
I'd like to request Hotline Miami for this batch. Thank you.
Thank you Catac1ysm for Batman: AA, and finkleroy for running this.
If still available, can I request the copy of Kingdom: Classic?
May I please have Republique?
Could I have NBA 2K Playgrounds 2?
I'd want to thank Korotan for HumbleBundle gift of Sid Meier's Pirates, it even made me weep a little because of nostalgia, this picture can literally describe my feelings right now
And many thanks to irreplaceable finkleroy, you are the life and soul of the community
Attachments:
Hi ,may I try King's Bounty: The Legend (update)?
Many thanks to Damon18 and finkleroy for Battle Chasers.

finkleroy: Granted.
AB2012: Many thanks to ofthenexus for Stardew Valley, and to finkleroy for hosting the giveaway!

Finkleroy - Just a thought but it might save you a bit of hassle to mark region coded games with a yellow background / highlight or something like that on the relevant row / cell? Another reason is I can see the notes column on a 1080p monitor but I'm thinking the whole column E may not be visible to someone using perhaps a 1280x720 / 1366x768 laptop and coloring the actual title in column A would better draw attention to that.
Agree with you. Yesterday I wanted make same suggestion with color marks. Column with notes visible only if browser was opened in fullscreen, or windowed but very close to fullscreen. If someone use smartphone or opens browser at average (or more then average) window, column with additional info stay in invisible area.
Post edited May 16, 2020 by NickZah
I'd like to request Republique please. Thank you