It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Damon18: Thanks a lot to Mister.Wolf for Sonic CD!!
Have fun, and stay safe :)
may I request Eternam
high rated
letsmaybeLP92: may I request Eternam
Granted.
blastradius: Thank you once more to finkleroy and now to Outriders for Tower Unite. And thanks for that, honestly I wasn't sure if the limit was just one game per round, if it comes from the main list or not. You learn something new every day.
Sure, no problem!

finkleroy, may I request YORG.io please?
high rated
Outriders: finkleroy, may I request YORG.io please?
Granted.
Thanks surfer1260 for Eternam
Many thanks to Damon18 & finkleroy for Machinarium, it's activated successfully.
Quite a catch getting it daggered, thank you so much!
I'd like to thank bjgamer and finkleroy for The LEGO Movie.
Thank you for your generosity donating it.
May I request daggered Regular Human Basketball with Indie Game Battle from the main list and non-daggered Gone Home from the update list?
high rated
OHMYGODJCABOMB: May I request daggered Regular Human Basketball with Indie Game Battle from the main list and non-daggered Gone Home from the update list?
Granted.
Wow, I took one day off and an update round has already elapsed! :O
(Serves me right for mostly ignoring GOG for a day)
Real Warfare 2 please? It happens to reside in my WL.

Major congrats to the community for making it to 5K keys given, especially to all the givers and to the moderators of this thread of the years and those who aid them.
Microfish_1: Real Warfare 2 please? It happens to reside in my WL.
Granted.
Thank you to surfer1260 for donating Space Robinson, and to finkleroy for his neverending work here!
Thanks to Lone_Scout for Regular Human Basketball, triock for Indie Game Battle, surfer1260 for Gone Home and of course finkleroy for hosting the giveaway! (:
Thank you very much to surfer1260 for Real Warfare 2, and as always, to finkleroy for all he does here!