It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I do like to ask for HackyZack from the main list.

Enjoy your weekend all (inside if you could)
I'd like to nominate drxenija for Quest of Dungeons (main list) if they are still interested in it (seem to read from somewhere that they want this game).

As for my own, may I have 88 Heroes and VVVVVV (main list), and Konung 3: Ties of the Dynasty (update list)?
Dark_art_: May I get Dirt 4?
finkleroy: Granted.
Thank you!
A special thanks for Doc0075 generosity!
zlaywal: It's 23.00 and I forgot about the rule. Sorry.

The Mega Man Legacy Collection comes from mrcrispy83 while Resident Evil 2 DLC comes from themazingness both via finkleroy. I appreciate all of them. The Capcom games on my Steam account slowly coming along.
Zadalon: Thanks to mrcrispy83 and finkleroy for Strider
You're both welcome.
May I request for Evergarden?
Many thanks to surfer1260 for Gods Will Be Watching and Tricky Towers.
Post edited April 05, 2020 by Pouyou-pouyou
Thank you Damon18 for Caveblazers!
high rated
greeklover: Thannks Damon18 for Euro Truck Simulator 2 (it has steam workshop too wow!) and finkleroy for working:) during the quarantine.
AWG43: Many thanks to Damon18 and finkleroy for Robothorium.
gixgox: snip
Thanks guys, and have a nice weekend.
OHMYGODJCABOMB: Thanks to finkleroy and Damon18 for Codex of Victory.
Falci: Great many thanks to you and Damon18 for the game! :D
BurlyHeart: Many thanks finkleroy, and wow, Damon18 donating again. Thank you very much for your continued generosity.
RonianAT: Thank you Damon18 for Caveblazers!
You are all welcome! Enjoy and have a nice weekend!
Stay safe!

finkleroy: This is the 5,000th key that's been granted in all iterations of this giveaway combined! Many thanks to all the donors, everyone who ran the giveaway before me and everyone who currently helps me run the giveaway!
Greetings to everyone for this achievement! Thanks to finkleroy and zeogold!
Post edited April 05, 2020 by Damon18
I'd very much appreciate keys for the following games:

Daggered games:

- Age of Wonders III

Non-daggered games:

- Survival Postapocalypse Now

I'll have to try to remember to check back according to each giveaway round. Thanks again!
Thank you Surfer1260 for the game and Finkleroy as usual.
I often read interesting things about Hard to be a God but it is not (yet) available on GOG and the retail version is infected by a strong drm (TagescSolidshield), so the Steam version is the best version for now.
high rated
gixgox: The Adventure Pals
Granted.
cardangrille: Could I request Space Robinson: Hardcore Roguelike Action?
Granted.
blastradius: And speaking of the giveaway, I would like to request Democracy 3 Africa, if I may, please.
Granted.
zlaywal: I do like to ask for HackyZack from the main list.
Granted.
Makotolia: As for my own, may I have 88 Heroes and VVVVVV (main list), and Konung 3: Ties of the Dynasty (update list)?
Granted.
Drakon1590: May I request for Evergarden?
Granted.
JakobFel: I'd very much appreciate keys for the following games:

Daggered games:

- Age of Wonders III

Non-daggered games:

- Survival Postapocalypse Now

I'll have to try to remember to check back according to each giveaway round. Thanks again!
The forum search function and Google are both terrible ways to tell how much recent activity you have on the forum, but unfortunately they're the only tools I have at my disposal. According to them, you seem to be new here, so you don't really qualify for the giveaway yet. Please take some time to familiarize yourself with the forum and make some meaningful posts and/or tell some jokes here and there in threads that aren't specifically for game giveaways, and before you know it you'll be eligible. Please familiarize yourself with the rules of this giveaway, which are located in the first post of this thread. In the meantime, someone in the community gifting thread might be able to help you out. The only way to fast-track the qualification process is to donate some keys. I'm just trying to make sure you're not only on the forum to get free games. Donating isn't mandatory, but it's a good indication that you're not just here for free games.
high rated
IN CASE ANYONE MISSED IT, EFFECTIVE IMMEDIATELY, THE LIMIT FOR NON-DAGGERED GAMES FOR THE MONTH OF APRIL HAS BEEN INCREASED TO 5. THE LIMIT FOR DAGGERED GAMES REMAINS AT 5. THE LIMIT FOR UPDATE ROUNDS WILL NOT CHANGE.
Time for round 2! Everyone is allowed one non-daggered game and one daggered game per update round! Please keep in mind that ALL keys you are granted during April count toward the monthly limit of 5 non-daggered keys + 5 daggered keys. Click here to view the update: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1hufeFLGPB8sVRCXRxds-uyOYnEdhbs0Mz7_UPnbmxNI/edit?usp=sharing
Post edited April 05, 2020 by finkleroy
Cheers heartburnron and finkleroy for HackyZack
finkleroy: limit of 3 non-daggered keys
You said 5 non-daggered keys.
finkleroy: THE LIMIT FOR NON-DAGGERED GAMES FOR THE MONTH OF APRIL HAS BEEN INCREASED TO 5