It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

finkleroy: EFFECTIVE IMMEDIATELY, THE LIMIT FOR NON-DAGGERED GAMES FOR THE MONTH OF APRIL HAS BEEN INCREASED TO 5. THE LIMIT FOR DAGGERED GAMES REMAINS AT 5. THE LIMIT FOR UPDATE ROUNDS WILL NOT CHANGE.
Well i alredy read rules, i was just little confused by this, but you probably just do more rounds i guess...

First i want to say thank to surfer1260 for nice game.

Thanks to all donors for generous acts to so many gamers, 5000 just wow!

and thanks to finkle for running this great show +1
finkleroy: This is the 5,000th key that's been granted in all iterations of this giveaway combined! Many thanks to all the donors, everyone who ran the giveaway before me and everyone who currently helps me run the giveaway!
Been honest i started to be active on the forums like 6 monts ago and i noticed how unique and great this community is and how much they gave me, i dont know how was the performance from the others host but i assume it was excellent, i personally saw how organiced was Fink during that time and just want to say THANKS AND KEEP THE GREAT JOB, also all who donate you guys are awesome
Post edited April 05, 2020 by Persival2207
Thanks to finkleroy and Damon18 for Codex of Victory.
May I request Duck Game please? This looks super interesting.
I'd like to request Gods Will Be Watching for this round, please.
BurlyHeart: May I request Duck Game please? This looks super interesting.
Granted.
Can I get Garfield Kart? Curious to see if it's good and if it's something I could play with my daughter.
Pouyou-pouyou: I'd like to request Gods Will Be Watching for this round, please.
Granted.
Falci: Can I get Garfield Kart? Curious to see if it's good and if it's something I could play with my daughter.
Granted.
Post edited April 05, 2020 by finkleroy
finkleroy: ...
Falci: Can I get Garfield Kart? Curious to see if it's good and if it's something I could play with my daughter.
finkleroy: Granted.
Great many thanks to you and Damon18 for the game! :D
Many thanks finkleroy, and wow, Damon18 donating again. Thank you very much for your continued generosity.
finkleroy: This is the 5,000th key that's been granted in all iterations of this giveaway combined! Many thanks to all the donors, everyone who ran the giveaway before me and everyone who currently helps me run the giveaway!
Another milestone firmly crossed. Congrats to all those who have carried the torch this far, and to its current bearer Finkleroy. Along with all the kind donors that contributed their hard-earned resources, they have made these threads one of the pillars of the GOG forum community, by making it more equitable. Making sure titles could reach more people who wouldn't get them otherwise, and thus making others happy and each individual game more far-reaching.
5 games for April???

WOW - Then I ask for

The Adventure Pals

from the main list as my second game. I can't resist so much cuteness.

And thanks to all who are involved for the 5.000 thousandfold fun.
Could I request Space Robinson: Hardcore Roguelike Action?
thank you, surfer1260, for a way to connect to my Vanger!
and thank you, finkleroy, for keeping this GA running!
Amazing milestone to achieve, I gotta say, to have 5,000 games donated here. Congrats to all who have donated and recieved, the spirit of giving is alive and well.

And speaking of the giveaway, I would like to request Democracy 3 Africa, if I may, please.