It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Hi, i wld like 2 make a request 4 Stalingrad if i may. Thks 4 considering my request. :)
finkleroy: Granted.
Thanks Finkleroy, and a big thank you to surfer1260 for graciously donating Stasis ^^

Isolation suspense is too current of a topic, but at least Stasis is sci-fi, and in outer space!
May I ask for Caveblazers please?
May I ask for Hard to be a God, please ?
tomyam80: Hi, i wld like 2 make a request 4 Stalingrad if i may. Thks 4 considering my request. :)
Granted.
RonianAT: May I ask for Caveblazers please?
Granted.
MaxFulvus: May I ask for Hard to be a God, please ?
Granted.
tomyam80: Hi, i wld like 2 make a request 4 Stalingrad if i may. Thks 4 considering my request. :)
RonianAT: May I ask for Caveblazers please?
MaxFulvus: May I ask for Hard to be a God, please ?
Apologies, just realized i can Stalingrad free on Indiegala so pls cancel my request 4 the game.
Stalingrad was returned to the update.
May I request Lethe - Episode One.... Thank you :)
jimrh69: May I request Lethe - Episode One.... Thank you :)
Granted.
finkleroy: ...
gixgox: Odyssey - The Story of Science

That sounds like a good time killer in the home office.
Odyssey - The Story of Science:
Donated by Damon18.
Delivery: finkleroy
Bookkeeping: Damon18

Thanks guys, and have a nice weekend.
Thank you surfer1260 for Lethe - Episode One.....and finkleroy... Excellent job as always :)
Just spotted another RTS game (Cuban Missile Crisis: Ice Crusade) which i'm interested in so may i kindly request it as my 1st game 4 Apr instead? Thks.
tomyam80: Just spotted another RTS game (Cuban Missile Crisis: Ice Crusade) which i'm interested in so may i kindly request it as my 1st game 4 Apr instead? Thks.
Granted.
Simcity 4 and if we can ask for few more then Duckgame please
high rated
happywinner: Simcity 4 and if we can ask for few more then Duckgame please
The limit is one non-daggered + one daggered key per update round. If you're still unclear about the rules, please re-read them. Your request for SimCity 4 Deluxe Edition is granted.

This is the 5,000th key that's been granted in all iterations of this giveaway combined! Many thanks to all the donors, everyone who ran the giveaway before me and everyone who currently helps me run the giveaway!
Post edited April 05, 2020 by finkleroy