It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Many thanks to finkleroy and Doc0075 for Assetto Corsa!
Thank you so much finkleroy and bjgamer for Tricky Towers! :)
Thanks to surfer1260 for Insane 2 and finkleroy for managing the giveaway!
Thanks to surfer1260 for March of the Living!
May I ask for The Fall?
It's 23.00 and I forgot about the rule. Sorry.

The Mega Man Legacy Collection comes from mrcrispy83 while Resident Evil 2 DLC comes from themazingness both via finkleroy. I appreciate all of them. The Capcom games on my Steam account slowly coming along.
Post edited April 04, 2020 by zlaywal
Thanks to mrcrispy83 and finkleroy for Strider
Thank you Mr. surfer1260 for Hegemony III + DLC and to finkleroy for delivering it.
high rated
zejango: May I ask for The Fall?
Granted.
Thanks to LordMarlock and finkleroy for LBA2.
Thanks surfer1260 for The Fall and finkleroy for managing the giveaway!
Big thanks to surfer1260 and fnkleroy to make this little history of betrayal come into my hands :)
Stay safe and have a nice weekend!
51nikopol: Can I ask what the itch.io means?
Basically, that the game is on itch.io
It's a different storefront. Quite dev-friendly. Most of its content is DRM-Free, and gives the highest percentage to devs of any known stores. It has no curation at all and many of the titles you find there are... well, better see for yourself. But many indie devs publish on that store, even if they also do it on GOG, steam or humble.
Not everything is going to be Steam...
Post edited April 04, 2020 by Lone_Scout
Thannks Damon18 for Euro Truck Simulator 2 (it has steam workshop too wow!) and finkleroy for working:) during the quarantine.
Thank you Doc0075 and finkleroy for Project CARS!

May I ask that daggered Machinarium perhaps?
Odyssey - The Story of Science

That sounds like a good time killer in the home office.