It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Please ignore this post.
Post edited February 11, 2020 by TheDudeLebowski
blastradius: If I'm reading it right, you put Pathfinder: Kingmaker in the daggered list? Was that a mistake or was it meant to be there? I would like to request that, and if it's not a mistake, could I also request Torment: Tides of Numenera? If Pathfinder: Kingmaker wasn't meant to be daggered, I would just like to request that alone.
It is intentional. It was gratiously requested by the gifter himself, Korotan.
Post edited February 11, 2020 by Mister.Wolf
Thank you very much to Korotan and finkleroy for Soulcalibur VI! I haven't played a Soulcalibur game since 3, I'm excited to get to try the newest game in the series, and I'm going back to my old main character, Yoshimitsu
Can I have Torment: Tides of Numenera?
Requesting Two Point Hospital, please.
May I ask for One Piece Pirate Warriors 3?
blastradius: If I'm reading it right, you put Pathfinder: Kingmaker in the daggered list? Was that a mistake or was it meant to be there? I would like to request that, and if it's not a mistake, could I also request Torment: Tides of Numenera? If Pathfinder: Kingmaker wasn't meant to be daggered, I would just like to request that alone.
It was intentional. I daggered it at the request of the donor. Granted.
CervelloYM: Can I have Torment: Tides of Numenera?
I'm afraid you were beaten to it.
TheDudeLebowski: Requesting Two Point Hospital, please.
Granted.
RickyAndersen: May I ask for One Piece Pirate Warriors 3?
Granted.
May I request Republique then?
Can I have Them Fighting Herds?
I hope

Sproggiwood

isn't already taken and still waiting for me.
Many thanks to Korotan for Two Point Hospital, and to finkleroy for running this.
CervelloYM: May I request Republique then?
Granted.
LootHunter: Can I have Them Fighting Herds?
Granted.
gixgox: I hope

Sproggiwood

isn't already taken and still waiting for me.
Granted.
May I request Street Fighter V
letsmaybeLP92: May I request Street Fighter V
Granted.
Makotolia: We all wish we could do more :)
GameRager: Also thankfully I am more a person who likes and wants to help people than a guy like Bob Page(Why contain it meme dot jpg). ;)

Makotolia: Thank you, friend, and to all who’s concerned:)

I’d better not derail the thread any further. We may miss the announcement of a new round ;)
GameRager: Eh, it's likely ok with OP(I assume)....not much else to do between people asking for or being given the gift iof game BUT shoot the bull a bit. :)

But if it DOES get too "crazy" we could always make a thread to talk about this(all those concerned and those who want to wish the people affected well wishes). :)
I bet finkle wouldn't mind that much, but there can be people who care not so much besides gaming, and it'll be inconvenient for them to have to filter through too much derailing talks, I suppose. But you are right, if needed, another thread dedicated to that topic would be nice :)
And look, a new round comes ;)

And to finkle: may I try Morphblade (update list)?