It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Makotolia: We (I’m from China) are indeed all stranded at home during this period, to prevent further spreading of the virus, and only go out for buying life necessities. I lived in a less infested city, but even here, people are all wearing masks and reduce their outdoor activities to a minimum. It’s Spring Festival in China now, a period during which Chinese people are supposed to visit their family and friends (think of Christmas in western countries), but now this pandemic changes it all. The fight against the virus is hot in Wuhan and some bigger cities, as for people in the other places, while it may sound funny, keeping good mood and staying sane while staying at home may be a more real challenge;) , since we have been in this state for half a month, and it’s still gonna continue according to our doctors and scientists.

But no worries, (not sure if this sounds funny to you guys) we see staying at home as taking part in fighting the virus, and there are quite some people doing funny things and take funny videos at home and share them online to cheer themselves and others up. Things can be tougher for students though, as they have to take online lessons and do extra homework ;)
And again, thanks to Korotan for showing kindness in this difficult time :)
It sucks to hear you guys cannot go out much during such a time of year, but i'm glad some of you are doing well and tying to make the most of it while staying safe. :)
Persival2207: Thanks to BranjoHello for the game and Finkleroy keep the great job :)
You're welcome, enjoy your new game. :)
GameRager: It sucks to hear you guys cannot go out much during such a time of year, but i'm glad some of you are doing well and tying to make the most of it while staying safe. :)
Thank you, GR :)
GameRager: It sucks to hear you guys cannot go out much during such a time of year, but i'm glad some of you are doing well and tying to make the most of it while staying safe. :)
Makotolia: Thank you, GR :)
Yup. TBH, though, I wish I could do much more....but sadly my viral stopping skills extend only as far as killing zombies in resident evil/killing floor/etc :| o.0
Makotolia: Thank you, GR :)
GameRager: Yup. TBH, though, I wish I could do much more....but sadly my viral stopping skills extend only as far as killing zombies in resident evil/killing floor/etc :| o.0
We all wish we could do more :)
GameRager: Yup. TBH, though, I wish I could do much more....but sadly my viral stopping skills extend only as far as killing zombies in resident evil/killing floor/etc :| o.0
Makotolia: We all wish we could do more :)
I wish you the best mate, everyone in China. They're closing off borders so people cannot leave either, and if you are in Wuhan, you're in complete lockdown. It is chaotic.
drxenija: I wish you the best mate, everyone in China. They're closing off borders so people cannot leave either, and if you are in Wuhan, you're in complete lockdown. It is chaotic.
Yeah, things in Wuhan is much worse. We are only wearing masks, but the doctors and nurses there have to wear full-covering protection for hours. They are some truly brave souls, I’d say, risking their lives for others’. And also thank you, friend, for your kind words:)
Hope things get better for you guys, its insane over there =(
SkelettalAngel: Hope things get better for you guys, its insane over there =(
Thank you, friend, and to all who’s concerned:)

I’d better not derail the thread any further. We may miss the announcement of a new round ;)
Hey, just a quick heads-up to let potential players know that the daggered item "Wizards of the Coast - Liliana’s Legion Deck" from the list, applicable to MTG Arena, has a supposed expiration date ending today.

From the official website:

"The Twitch Prime Promo code may be redeemed beginning on December 3rd, 2019 at 1200 UTC; this offer expires on February 10th, 2020 at 1200 UTC. Each unique code can be redeemed once; limit of one (1) code redemption per MTG Arena account in connection with this offer. If you try to redeem a code and you receive a message saying "This code has already been redeemed", that code has reached its maximum redemption threshold and can no longer be redeemed."
Also thankfully I am more a person who likes and wants to help people than a guy like Bob Page(Why contain it meme dot jpg). ;)

Makotolia: Thank you, friend, and to all who’s concerned:)

I’d better not derail the thread any further. We may miss the announcement of a new round ;)
Eh, it's likely ok with OP(I assume)....not much else to do between people asking for or being given the gift iof game BUT shoot the bull a bit. :)

But if it DOES get too "crazy" we could always make a thread to talk about this(all those concerned and those who want to wish the people affected well wishes). :)
Post edited February 11, 2020 by GameRager
There's a new update! The limit is one non-daggered key and one daggered key. Multiple DLC for the same game count as one key. All keys granted during the month of February count toward the total monthly limit of 3 non-daggered keys + 5 daggered keys. Click here to view the update: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1CWhY7p8w5QHjUt62xNNM5Mo7n5fro9_IFFkrq61pYzI/edit?usp=sharing
Could I request Soulcalibur VI?
cardangrille: Could I request Soulcalibur VI?
Granted.
If I'm reading it right, you put Pathfinder: Kingmaker in the daggered list? Was that a mistake or was it meant to be there? I would like to request that, and if it's not a mistake, could I also request Torment: Tides of Numenera? If Pathfinder: Kingmaker wasn't meant to be daggered, I would just like to request that alone.