It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Damon18: It's uploaded everyday (... it's not fail proof, but I try my best :) )
A suggestion....maybe add what kinds of games one has taken in their total(daggered vs. non-daggered)....yes the game names are listed, but some of us have poor memories and cannot keep track of which went in which category....just a suggestion. :)

Also thanks for all the work you do as well. :)
Post edited January 30, 2020 by GameRager
GameRager: A suggestion....maybe add what kinds of games one has taken in their total(daggered vs. non-daggered)....yes the game names are listed, but some of us have poor memories and cannot keep track of which went in which category....just a suggestion. :)

Also thanks for all the work you do as well. :)
It works already like that, the upper part of the list is for non daggered games and the second part of the list, is for daggered games.
The second column (B) is the total of each section (when username is blue you are watching daggered section)
Damon18: It works already like that, the upper part of the list is for non daggered games and the second part of the list, is for daggered games.
The second column (B) is the total of each section (when username is blue you are watching daggered section)
*Sees other section for daggered* I am such a moron....lol...sorry about that.

Yes, it seems perfect and everything as is.....thanks again for all the effort. :)
RonianAT: I would like to have Crawl and MagiCat please, thank you! (then I got 3 games this Month). I just ask because I participate for the first time :D
Granted.
zejango: May I ask for Splatter - Zombie Apocalypse?
Granted.
I think I didn't ask for a game in January.
I was late to the big party weeks ago.

May I have

Downwell ?

Cancelled !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Post edited January 31, 2020 by gixgox
Thanks finkleroy and Sentinel26 for Splatter - Zombie Apocalypse!
gixgox: I think I didn't ask for a game in January.

May I have

Downwell ?
You're right, you haven't ask for a game in January.... in the other thread.
Thanks Korotan for Crawl and MagiCat!!! :)

May I have

Downwell ?
WOW...

Please ignore this request and add galloping dementia to my personal "library".

Downwell is a GOG game - of course.

May I have

Downwell ?
CervelloYM: You're right, you haven't ask for a game in January.... in the other thread.
Post edited January 31, 2020 by gixgox
Hi
New here, can some one explain how this works
Ray_Ayujaksha: Hi
Hi, try to read through the rules in the OP, they should answer most of the
questions you’d have about this giveaway, if not all of them.
SkelettalAngel: Thank you Korotan for Duck Game and thank you fink for letting me know i wasnt aware of my limit. I'll be sure to check next time! =)
SkelettalAngel: thank you Doc0075 and Korotan for Satellite Reign games my friend and i are gonna be daybreaking on this game lmao
RonianAT: Thanks Korotan for Crawl and MagiCat!!! :)
Your welcome! Have fun!
Ray_Ayujaksha: Hi
If you have shown, that you are not here to grab free games, you can ask if there is not an update round to get up to three non daggered and five daggered games on the list on the frond page. If there is an update round you can from those only request one game of daggered and non daggered. To prove you are not here to leech, you either be active in foren or do it like me, gift games for giveaway you do not need.
May I ask for Cortex Command?
Damon18: May I ask for Cortex Command?
Granted.
Damon18: May I ask for Cortex Command?
You're lucky you didn't ask for Cortex Reaver. ;)