It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

GameRager: If it was a multi game key the other person redeeming games from it might've accidentally redeemed more than they should've...or OP messed up(it happens to all of us). Either way I hope OP looks into this. :)
finkleroy: There's nothing that can be looked into. It's impossible to see how many items a key contains before or after it's been redeemed, and after it's been redeemed, there's no way to see who redeemed it.
Oh, I was under the impression you were told by donor what games ere on what keys. If I was wrong then my mistake. :)
GameRager: Oh, I was under the impression you were told by donor what games ere on what keys. If I was wrong then my mistake.
I was told it was the game I listed it as. Apparently it's either been used or deactivated.
finkleroy: I was told it was the game I listed it as. Apparently it's either been used or deactivated.
Ok then...I just wanna make sure everything's running ship shape and above board for everyone. Have a good one. :)

(Also brainfart earlier.....I mixed this one up with the gog thread.....I forgot steam/etc keys are harder to check)
Post edited January 26, 2020 by GameRager
Could I have FRAMED Collection?
KoreaBeat: Could I have FRAMED Collection?
Granted.
I'd like to ask for 2 keys from the main list, Purrfect Date and The Signal From Tölva.
Can I have Crawl and Serial Cleaner?
zlaywal: I'd like to ask for 2 keys from the main list, Purrfect Date and The Signal From Tölva.
Granted.
Kelefane: Can I have Crawl and Serial Cleaner?
You've reached the monthly limit of three non-daggered games, so your request for Crawl is denied. Your request for Serial Cleaner is granted.
Happy Sunday for finkleroy, ofthenexus (Purrfect Date) and bjgamer (The Signal From Tölva).
high rated
Korotan: Your welcome and thank you Damon18 for Space Pilgrim Episode 2.
pferreira1983: Thanks to donators daedaliavallis, QZacki, kusumahendra, AerynSun1701 and Damon18 for the games. Unfortunately triock's key had already been used...but that's fine. Thanks again guys!
You are both welcome and have a nice sunday with the games!
Tanks for everything finkleroy :)
finkleroy: You've reached the monthly limit of three non-daggered games, so your request for Crawl is denied. Your request for Serial Cleaner is granted.
I nominate Kelefane for Crawl(if I am doing it right this time, that is, and I can nominate him....if not then just ignore this).
AWG43: I would like to nominate woosk for Shadow Tactics: Blades of the Shogun.
Thank you very much for remembering me and for nominating me. (+1)
Hi. I would like to request Machinarium.
I hope I got it right this time. ( a.b.i.)
Could I please Have " A Story About My Uncle "
Thank you very much.
LP
Post edited January 26, 2020 by LinuxPusher