It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

May I ask for Husk?
OHMYGODJCABOMB: May I ask for Husk?
Granted.
Thanks to finkleroy and... finkleroy! :D
Thank you RedRabbitRun for Speedrunners!
I've been waiting for years to buy it but the sales were all expensive. Thank you so much mate!
Can I get indie game battle? (Daggered)
drxenija: Can I get indie game battle? (Daggered)
It's actually not daggered, but you're still welcome to it. Granted.
Post edited November 02, 2019 by finkleroy
Thank you REDVWIN for indie game battle!
It was a great game but abandoned sadly. I had always wanted to try it back then. Thank you
For daggered, Can I have
AntiOpoly
Blood of Old
Break into Zatwor
ISIS Simulator
Vapour

Thanks Finkleroy
low rated
drxenija: For daggered, Can I have

ISIS Simulator

Thanks Finkleroy
Someone made a game on that? Lol, that's a bit messed up.
Last request of the month, can I get Override: Mech City Brawl?
It reminds me of gundam :)
drxenija: Last request of the month, can I get Override: Mech City Brawl?
this month has already started, so I guess you shouldn't ask too much in case you wish to get November update.
drxenija: For daggered, Can I have
AntiOpoly
Blood of Old
Break into Zatwor
ISIS Simulator
Vapour

Thanks Finkleroy
drxenija: Last request of the month, can I get Override: Mech City Brawl?
Granted.
Post edited November 02, 2019 by finkleroy
Hi please can I have:

River City Ransom: Underground

Rex: Another Island

CPU Invaders
Thank you MadyNora, OHMYGODJCABOMB, muntdefems, triock, Robert1969, and Korotan for your keys!
Humble Monthly - Region information

December 2019 Humble Monthly

SOULCALIBUR VI is currently restricted in Brunei, Cambodia, China, Indonesia, Japan, Laos, Malaysia, Myanmar, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Thailand, Vietnam, & Timor-Leste.

November 2019 Humble Monthly

Call of Duty®: WII is currently restricted in China, Cuba, Libya, North Korea, Syria, Iran, Myanmar (Burma), & Sudan.

Crash Bandicoot™ N. Sane Trilogy and Spyro™ Reignited Trilogy are also restricted in Cuba, Libya, North Korea, Syria, Iran, Myanmar (Burma), & Sudan.

September 2019 Humble Monthly

Squad (Early Access) is currently restricted in Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, China, Georgia, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Moldova, Russia, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Ukraine, and Uzbekistan.

June 2019 Humble Monthly

Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 Battle Edition is currently restricted in China, Cuba, Libya, North Korea, Syria, Iran, Myanmar (Burma), Sudan, Belarus, Eritrea & Venezuela.

February 2019 Humble Monthly

Tom Clancy's The Division™ is currently restricted in Kosovo, Syria, Burma, South Sudan, Iran, and North Korea.

January 2019 Humble Monthly

Just Cause 3 XXL Edition and Project CARS 2 are currently restricted in Japan.

Project CARS 2 is also currently restricted in Malaysia, Cambodia, Indonesia, Philippines, Timor, Laos, Singapore, Vietnam, Brunei, Myanmar (Burma), Thailand, China, Korea (North and South), Hong Kong, Macao, Mongolia, Papua New Guinea, and Taiwan.