It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Many thanks to finkleroy and PMPMGamer for GundeadliGne and Megabyte Punch!
Could I have these?

Bunny Must Die! Chelsea and the 7 Devils
Beast Boxing Turbo
slurredprey: Thanks to PMPMGamer for Turba, triock for Mini Mental and finkleroy for managing the giveaway!
finkleroy: Granted.
whiteflame199: tq finkleroy for hosting the giveaway and PMPMGamer for providing key
Levitan17: thanks a lot, PMPMGamer and finkleroy for FlatOut !!

If is there a last Dragon Age key, may I have it?

Thanks!
Liverpoolfanster: Thanks PMPMGamer and Damon18 for

Faces of War:

and

!"DEPLOYMENT"!:
DiffuseReflection: Thank you very much finkleroy for the giveaway, PMPMGamer for Defunct, triock for Lantern of Worlds and Artifact Hunter, AerynSun1701 for The Lost Labyrinth, and Catac1ysm for Wild West Story!
JakobFel: Thanks to Catac1ysm for Stable Orbit, I love space stuff and that just looks straight-up interesting!

Thanks to PMPMGamer for Air Conflicts: Secret Wars, Konung 2 and Perimeter. All of them look interesting but Konung 2 particularly appeals to me!

Thanks to triock for Construct: Escape the System, it looks like my sort of adventure/puzzle game!

And, as always, thanks to finkleroy for yet another month of managing the awesome community giveaway threads!
zaMNal: Many thanks to PMPMGamer, spds100 and finkleroy for all wonderful games :)
Outriders: Thank you so much to all the donors for November games especially to finkleroy, PMPMGamer, Damon18, and frogthroat.
kai2: Many thanks PMPMGamer and Finkleroy! Appreciate it.
BurlyHeart: Thank you PMPMGamer for Jets'n'Guns and thank you to finkleroy for their continued hard work!
Mortius1: Thank you to PMPMGamer for the games and to finkleroy for running the giveaway.
AWG43: Many thanks to PMPMGamer and finkleroy for Warhammer: End Times - Vermintide. My friends recently mentioned this game so I was eager to play it. I'm grateful for the opportunity to try it.
erbello: Thank you so much PMPMGamer and finkleroy :D
LootHunter: Thank you and PMPMGamer for both games.
Microfish_1: Thank you so ever much to PMPMGamer for
Trainz Settle & Carlisle
Space Empires 4 Deluxe
Heileen 1
Disciples 2 Galien return!

Thank you very much to Finkleroy as well!

You are both appreciated!
51nikopol: Thank you PMPMGamer for Shadows: Price for our sins, much appreciated. Thanks to finkleroy for all you do.
gvyop: Last but not least thank you to PMPMGame AND FINKLEROY
Microfish_1: Many thanks again to Finkleroy!!

Thanks to PMPMGamer for his many contributions, and particularly for Bad Rats & Randal's Monday+Enda&Harvey's Breakout! They are much appreciated, as are you both!
bler144: Thanks to the all-seeing finkleroy for hosting and PMPMGamer for the Hexcells key!
erbello: Thank you so much finkleroy, Dogmaus and PMPMGamer :D
tag+: Season greetings and thank you to
triock -Super Toy Cars (itch.io)
PMPMGamer -Steel Storm: Burning Retribution
and finkleroy our great host
grynn: Thanks a lot to frogthroat, finkleroy and PMPMGamer for the games!
OHMYGODJCABOMB: Many thanks to finkleroy and PMPMGamer for GundeadliGne and Megabyte Punch!
You're very welcome, enjoy with games! :)
mmmm I hear that The Nightmare Cooperative has an interesting premise: a roguelike where you control multiple characters at the same time. The trailer music and art are also cool!
May I have The Nightmare Cooperative, please?
Many thanks to Finkleroy again!

Thanks very much to PMPMGamer for Disciples II: Rise of the Elves! It is appreciated, as are all your other contributions!
Thanks to frogthroat for the dono and as always thanks to finkleroy
KoreaBeat: Could I have these?

Bunny Must Die! Chelsea and the 7 Devils
Beast Boxing Turbo
Granted.
Dogmaus: mmmm I hear that The Nightmare Cooperative has an interesting premise: a roguelike where you control multiple characters at the same time. The trailer music and art are also cool!
May I have The Nightmare Cooperative, please?
Granted.
Many thanks to finkeroy, slurredprey, and PMPMGamer!
I copied all the games from the update spreadsheet to the main spreadsheet. Links to both spreadsheets will remain in the second post until the next update arrives, at which point a link to the new update will replace the link to the current update. Please feel free to check that post and use those links to access the spreadsheets, but be sure to search the most recent posts to see what has and has not already been requested and nominated since the most recent time a request was granted. If you've never perused either list of games, you can ignore the update list.
I would like to ask for:
- Rolling Sun
and daggerred:
- Party Parkade
finkleroy: snip
Good morning,

I would like to make a request for Vertiginous Golf.

greetings,
Klumpen
erbello: I would like to ask for:
- Rolling Sun
and daggerred:
- Party Parkade
Granted.
Klumpen0815: Good morning,

I would like to make a request for Vertiginous Golf.

greetings,
Klumpen
Granted.
Thank you so much finkleroy, greyhat and JacZarate :D
From the main list, may I request:
- Leisure Suit Larry 5 - Passionate Patti Does a Little Undercover Work
- Leisure Suit Larry 7 - Love for Sail
please?
Braggadar: From the main list, may I request:
- Leisure Suit Larry 5 - Passionate Patti Does a Little Undercover Work
- Leisure Suit Larry 7 - Love for Sail
please?